heathaze rejections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heathaze rejections

THis photo was rejected for heathaze (and soft).

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3081323

I've a few questions remarks about it:
    First of all, I'd like to know where you guys see the heathaze as I don't see it. A clarification would be welcome!

Second,am I right that once a photo of particular a/c is rejected for some reason; every other photo of the same aircraft, out of this sequence is already marked with some kind of a warning?
    I ask this, while every photo of this Safi A340 was rejected for heathaze.I uploaded 5 or 6 different pics already of this bird and all of them were rejected for heathaze, while no other photo taken on that day got a heathaze rejection.
    So, I have a feeling that once a photo has a "heathaze-rejection"(which can not be corrected, I know) every other pics of that registration gets heavy attention in screening for that reason.
    Is that true?

I've been on a screening session with a screener once, and I remember the system with the orange/red colours on screenpage for earlier rejections of something like that........

Originally posted by wrxflyer View Post
    THis photo was rejected for heathaze (and soft).

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3081323

I've a few questions remarks about it:
    First of all, I'd like to know where you guys see the heathaze as I don't see it. A clarification would be welcome!
    For example around the cheat line or the under side of the belly.

Originally posted by wrxflyer View Post
    Second,am I right that once a photo of particular a/c is rejected for some reason; every other photo of the same aircraft, out of this sequence is already marked with some kind of a warning?
    I ask this, while every photo of this Safi A340 was rejected for heathaze.I uploaded 5 or 6 different pics already of this bird and all of them were rejected for heathaze, while no other photo taken on that day got a heathaze rejection.
    So, I have a feeling that once a photo has a "heathaze-rejection"(which can not be corrected, I know) every other pics of that registration gets heavy attention in screening for that reason.
    Is that true?

I've been on a screening session with a screener once, and I remember the system with the orange/red colours on screenpage for earlier rejections of something like that........
    Wrong. Every screener can add infos for a specific photographer, for example "watch out, lots of dust spots", or "has been informed regarding the use of correct size ratios", etc. Nothing automatic here. The only red flag is, when the infos do not match the db, so that we can have a closer look there, or if the photo has been watermarked, does not meet our size ratio requirements, or has been uploaded as hot.

But apparently, we see heat haze better than you here If you uploaded 5 or 6 photos of this bird, and everyone is rejected by heat haze, one possible solution is, that there was indeed heat haze in that moment, or am I wrong?

BTW: I have seen photos with heat haze and without, taken by the same photog the same day at the same position.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

But apparently, we see heat haze better than you here If you uploaded 5 or 6 photos of this bird, and everyone is rejected by heat haze, one possible solution is, that there was indeed heat haze in that moment, or am I wrong?
      All right then, I think I need a new pair of spectacles or a better screen
      Thanks anyway for your eplanation.

Freek

Comment

Working...
      X