Wrong CN, can you accept it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong CN, can you accept it?

Could the screeners kindly change the CN and accept this photo? I have no moe slots available and I don't want to re-upload just for this. Thanks
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Unfortunately no, it must be correct at the time of screening.

Comment

Hmm, well that's a bummer, a big minus for this site but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
        Is there anything you havn't complained about recently? Its getting boring now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtyrpics View Post
          Is there anything you havn't complained about recently? Its getting boring now.
          Is this a necessary comment? I think many of us think this but whatever.

Comment

Is this a necessary comment? I think many of us think this but whatever.
            Now you have admitted your whinning and just being annoying, do something about it.

Comment

Jan, all we are asking is that you spend a few minutes per upload ensuring the photo quality is sound and the information correct. I don't think that is too much to ask from our uploaders considering the time the crew volunteer to this site.

Comment

Come on guys, this is not the way we communicate here
                Were talking about just a picture, there are much worser things happening in the world.

Comment

Guidelines are meant to be followed. I should think that, should they be bent for you, then in all fairness it should be done for all, then the QC of the site will deteriorate and mayhem will ensue. I also think you may get a rejection on soft/undersharpened. AJ has given sound advice without bashing. Take heed!

Comment

You are all absolutely right! I will retry it as soon as I have some slots available.

Comment

There is a very simple trick to avoid such rejections in the first place.

1. check your data while entering (especially look for "blanks" if you manually copied the info from some other sites)
                      2. after up-loading open your queued photo list by simply clicking on "photos" next to the number of queued photos in your members section
                      3. Open the photo you have just upo-loaded by clicking on the thumbnail
                      4. now you see the photo like it would look after being accepted. Go to the info box and click "more" next to the reg.
                      5. This opens a list of all pics of that reg already in the database. Now go and check if your up-load is missing some info already found in the databse or if you have entered something different. (without having a good reason why your entry is different, like the reg was given to a different plane or so)
                      6. go back to your queued photo list and use the correct info function if needed

Considering the screening time you have roughly 1 week to do it after up-load. Takes 1 minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X