Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanned picture

Hello!

I found this photo in my old albuns. It was took by my father in Jan/1991!!!

I made a pre-edition, but I want know if it had some chances to be accepted (I belive in rejection, lol)? It is very hard to edit, because the age of the photo..

I would say just try it!

It's okay for 1991, if it would be taken in 2010 then the quality wouldn't meet the standards for sure .

But anyway it's a very nice shot!

Comment

As you can see in my portfolio I have a lot of old slidescans.
      They are accepted because of the rarity in the database and not only because of the quality.
      I like them and it is part of aviation history.
      And your Varig 727 defenitely belongs in the database.

I always include a small message to the screeners, like "please mind age of paperprintscan"

Good luck.

Comment

Try and scan the photo at a higher resolution, you will get a better scan. Also try and edit out the blemishes in the photo. Ie the white spots on the left, and the big patch in the middle if you can and if it doesn't look bad.

Comment

On a side note...it is absolutely amazing where photography has gone in just 20 short years. The quality coming out of the stuff we have today is stunningly phenomenal. I look back at some of my really old stuff and cringe. I thought it was the best back then...today...rubbish.

Oh, and by the way...what Brenden said...ditto.

Comment

Working...
          X