Merged Airlines and autofill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merged Airlines and autofill

Recently I have gotten a rejected photo for wrong airline. It was a Delta CRJ200. I autofilled the registration and the airline showed up as Northwest. The aircraft is now painted in the DL scheme and obviously belongs to that airlines.
    My question is, can the autofill be somehow updated with all these merging airlines? It is causing rejections that are not making some of us happy because we expect that the autofill is correct.

I have a photo in the queue and am not sure if the airline is correct. Could someone pinpoint me if that is the correct information?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
    Recently I have gotten a rejected photo for wrong airline. It was a Delta CRJ200. I autofilled the registration and the airline showed up as Northwest. The aircraft is now painted in the DL scheme and obviously belongs to that airlines.
    My question is, can the autofill be somehow updated with all these merging airlines? It is causing rejections that are not making some of us happy because we expect that the autofill is correct.

I have a photo in the queue and am not sure if the airline is correct. Could someone pinpoint me if that is the correct information?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    I usually notice before submitting and don't mind making the change. It takes a few seconds...

edit* Your submission looks backlit... you might want to reconsider

flickr

Comment

Yeah, it just takes a couple seconds to check it. Fully relying on auto-fill every single time doesn't help an uploader at all.
      And looking at the pics of that one already on here, there is one in those colors with the airline you have.
      N11544. Embraer ERJ-145LR. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I agree with Hans, too. It does look backlit.

Comment

Jan, I take it, you read AJ's post on your rejection carefully, you understood everything he wrote and still remember it, right?

If so, you will know by now, that it is up to you to do the final check for infos. So, not Auto-fill causes rejections, but the fact, that you as photographer don't check the infos.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will have my eyes wide open...

I shall remove the shot if it is backlit.
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
            Ok, thanks. I will have my eyes wide open...

I shall remove the shot if it is backlit.
            I would reject for backlit. The clue is in the shadow being outboard of the wing root.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
            X