Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have no more upload slots currently available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have no more upload slots currently available.

This morning I had the above message when I tried to upload a new image. I know that in the past month I had a lot of trouble having to have
    a photo accepted, and this was due to 2 new computer monitors.
    I wished that I would have been notified before applying this measure against me.

I have more than 2900 photos accepted in the database and it was not my habits of having that much rejections in the same month. When will I be able to upload
    more photos.
    Last edited by QuebecAir; 2011-05-08, 14:07.

Originally posted by QuebecAir View Post
    This morning I had the above message when I tried to upload a new image. I know that in the past month I had a lot of trouble having to have a photo accepted, and this was due to 2 new computer monitors.
    I wished that I would have been notified before applying this measure against me..........When will I be able to upload
    more photos.
    Hi Jean Luc,
    This is an extract from the Elite members forum, available to all Elite members, which defines how even an Elite member can have an upload restriction applied. I have not included the whole text from the paragraph concerned as it does not all apply to you.....

** JPElite membership entitles members who remain in good standing with a reasonable photo acceptance ratio to upload as many photos as they would like, with no limits. However, there are several limitations. If a user accumulates more than 40 rejected photos over the past week, his limit will temporarily be reduced to 30 photos until the user once again has less than 40 rejected photos on file (rejections are removed from consideration after 14 days)

You have 41 rejections since the 25th of April up to date. You have 42 shots currently in the queue.
    The above text shows that, having 40 or more rejections, you are allowed 30 in the queue so I must assume that you exceeded the 40 rejections or more after you uploaded your 42nd shot. You will be able to reupload once the rejections fall below 40 which should happen in a couple of days or so.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
    X