srgb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srgb

can anyone please help,i am having photos rejected for hue/saturation ,i am told my settings are in RGB even though they are in srGB the screeners wont have it even though my camera is set to srgb and so is photoshop,please help anyone

Could you please post an example of a rejected photo with sRGB color profile, where the screeners won't have it?
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Sorry am new to forums and am not sure how to post example of photo

Comment

I think i may have done it

Comment

That would be this photo here, as uploaded:

Comment

Tony, I checked both photos. The one you showed has been last saved today ( 12:59:19 +01:00), the photo you uploaded has been saved May, 8. So there is something you did to the photo between uploading 2 weeks ago and posting in this forum today. This explains, why the photo you uploaded has AdobeRGB color profile and the photo you posted today sRGB.

Do you have a photo as you actually uploaded here?

Comment

Not only the color profile is different, also the the crop and level. Perhaps you uploaded the wrong photo to JPnet?

Comment

It is essential to not only set the colour working space in CS3 to sRGB but also to ensure that incoming images are suitably converted from the colour space in-camera (usually Adobe RGB).

The following screenshots should hopefully help. Essential items are outlined in red...

This is the colour space in your rejected image....

This is the colour space in your posted image. Something has changed !.Look at the fin and cockpit window colours to see the difference...

This is what you should see when you set your working colour space in PS3....

This is what you should see immediately before an image opens in CS3. Answer OK to this window...

Hope this helps.
                Last edited by brianw999; 2011-05-22, 15:52.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks Brian as always a great help ..thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X