This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Sandro View Post
    Thx,good luck for u too,u are the best screener of the world!! And dont make a mistakes,because u are perfect!

Is it possible to ban Alex Sandro from this forum? His tone of voice is beginning to irritate.

Comment

Thx,good luck for u too,u are the best screener of the world!! And dont make a mistakes,because u are perfect! and about only me have a rejected photos i can list some of my friends with thousands of photos in here,and they have the same opnion,yours rejected photos because amount of send.
      Thnx for the compliment And i am sad that you didn't listen to what we where explaining to you.

Ciao....
      Last edited by ErwinS; 2011-06-06, 19:18.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Thnx for the compliment And i am sad that you didn't listen to what we where explaining to you.

Ciao....
        I hear,but my question not it!!! my question it's who download the image to computer and equalize the photo for looking Halos? only it,i just show the airliners.net image for u see,maybe the guys stay wrong too,A.net not a perfect too and make a lot of mistakes,i'm JP member because i lobe JP and i'm no a member elite on A.net because i dont like a policy of they.

Comment

I'm no screener or should I really be replying here but I think you should take the time to edit your photos. When your cropping or shooting always try to center the aircraft, and if you don't think it's entirely right then re-crop it in Photoshop until it looks just about right. Don't just use auto in your editing program because it won't help, take the time, look at different editing guides like PMN here has done and many others. Do not just crop, sharpen and re-size, check for dust spots always and whatever else is necessary to do.

Better luck next time.
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Stam View Post
            Is it possible to ban Alex Sandro from this forum? His tone of voice is beginning to irritate.
            Yes it is possible and while I am not a forum moderator I am sure, he's been watched.

Alex Sandro, one advice: take a break, read what has been written here, start with a few new photos and try to edit them donsidering the tips you got already ( no D-Lighting in the camera, no auto-adjustments). If you are ready to learn, you will improve your photography skills. If you simply think, you're doing everything right and we're wrongly reject your photos, then move along, try your luck somewhere else. We will of course be ready to help you out, when you realized your mistake. But the worst you can do is to simply attack the screeners and show an over aggressive tone towards those who try to help you.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
              Yes it is possible and while I am not a forum moderator I am sure, he's been watched.

Alex Sandro, one advice: take a break, read what has been written here, start with a few new photos and try to edit them donsidering the tips you got already ( no D-Lighting in the camera, no auto-adjustments). If you are ready to learn, you will improve your photography skills. If you simply think, you're doing everything right and we're wrongly reject your photos, then move along, try your luck somewhere else. We will of course be ready to help you out, when you realized your mistake. But the worst you can do is to simply attack the screeners and show an over aggressive tone towards those who try to help you.
              I'm sorry if it seemed aggressive, this is not my intention, but I was very frustrated, very much! rejected more than 60 pictures, really I see the error with the D-lightning i want to fix it I intend it, of course you want to learn, after all we are always learning, but also would not say to another site, only showed that Halo may be accepted or no, I had some photos accepted with Halo so I was intrigued why some come and others not, but from what my friend said above, I understood that there is a limit for acceptance of the halo, not that it is totally rejected, but there is a limit At no time have offended anyone, just said he must consider the best screener why not make mistakes, I make mistakes and assume that in several pictures I've seen the mistakes and yes I intend to improve! Sorry but anything really until I got frustrated with the Nikon, I never imagined this.

Comment

Sorry but anything really until I got frustrated with the Nikon, I never imagined this.
                If you would have bought a Canon your pictures would be better

Comment

Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
                  I dont think so,the ISO of Canon it's horrible,so grainy!and i see amazing pics in JP looks so amazing with Nikon,i just need put the D-lightning in OFF,and halo rejedted need a review,this is my opnion.

Comment

I dont think so,the ISO of Canon it's horrible,so grainy!and i see amazing pics in JP looks so amazing with Nikon,i just need put the D-lightning in OFF,and halo rejedted need a review,this is my opnion.
                    All cameras have pros and cons and that was simply a little tease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
                      I understand the subtle sarcasm, but it irks the shit out of me.... Like comparing Mac to Windows, iPhone to Android etc. A camera is only as good as the person behind the viewfinder.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
                        I understand the subtle sarcasm, but it irks the shit out of me.... Like comparing Mac to Windows, iPhone to Android etc. A camera is only as good as the person behind the viewfinder.
                        Yes i'm 100% igree,i have the two cameras,T2i and D3100,i like the two cameras,but i prefer D3100 for night shots and T2i for day pictures.

Comment

If you turn D-Lightning off and do not use the "shadow / highlight" tool in photoshop there will be no halos. I also wonder why you did not delete the other photos from the queue, after you seemed to understand what caused the rejections.

Comment

Please use this thread for questions about rejections:
                            Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Working...
                            X