Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add a new aircraft to drop-down menus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add a new aircraft to drop-down menus?

Hello,

I was at Everett/Boeing Airport a couple days ago and spotted the very first Boeing 747-8F for Cathay Pacific Cargo. Now according to a Google search, the aircraft comes up as a 747-867F. However under the dropdown menu, there is no such variant.

I have already uploaded the photo, with the model as a "Boeing 747-8R7F" and I am wondering whether I should correct the information and how to do it.

thanks!

JC
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Originally posted by coke View Post
    Hello,

I was at Everett/Boeing Airport a couple days ago and spotted the very first Boeing 747-8F for Cathay Pacific Cargo. Now according to a Google search, the aircraft comes up as a 747-867F. However under the dropdown menu, there is no such variant.

I have already uploaded the photo, with the model as a "Boeing 747-8R7F" and I am wondering whether I should correct the information and how to do it.

thanks!

JC
    Hi,
    It is very simple:
    "If the aircraft you need is not in the menu, or auto-fill, please complete this form to request it be added."

Cheers,
    Erez.

Comment

If you don't correct it, you will get a bad info rejection. Just request that change from the photo upload page and then correct it.
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Thank you guys! Sorry Erez, I never bothered to read that part of the form!
        Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

Working...
        X