Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Queue

Yo'eth
    I'm just here to say bravo to the screening team for dropping queue to ~9000!! That is awesome work....job well done

flickr

Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
    Yo'eth
    I'm just here to say bravo to the screening team for dropping queue to ~9000!! That is awesome work....job well done
    +100000000000000000000 GREAT work guys and gals!!!!

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Briliant work! Thank you!

Comment

A couple of screeners have been doing over 1000 pics in a 24hr period on consecutive days.

Comment

Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
            yo'eth
            i'm just here to say bravo to the screening team for dropping queue to ~9000!! That is awesome work....job well done
            i agree! Thanks guys!

Comment

Well done indeed but I have no shots ready for uploading .........for now

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciated your efforts - especially knowing that you guys are using your personal time for screening! Now stop and go make yourself a coffee

Comment

A truly amazing effort and achievement guys and gals, your efforts are greatly appreciated. As one of the volume uploaders here, a hearty thankyou to you all and I'll keep my upload queue leaner in future
                  Regards
                  René

Comment

well during my 9hr 1001 screening session a total of 2176 photos were added with 5 SC added by various people, not a bad effort really

Comment

I would like to add my comment to the praise to the screeners. Thank you guys for spending your time helping the JP.net community.

Jerry
                      Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

Thank you to the screeners for the huge dedication in getting the screening queue dropped so much!! It is an awesome job and I'm sure a huge number of the photographers really appreciate it! I do for sure!!!

Comment

Problem is, it won´t last long. In the last 12 hours we had 1440 (!!) up-loads.

Comment

Till now i see 1.466 uploads. Come one guys let's keep the queue down together and don't upload that much.

Comment

Just under 7000 right now. Great work!
                              [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                              X