No announcement yet.

Screen Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a short note to let the screening team know that your works are greatly appreciated! Excellent efforts there!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and "no photos in the queue for you to screen"

Cheers,
    Edwin.

Comment

• The photo I just uploaded went in the queue at number 11.
      Great job screeners!!!

Comment

• Don't know how the screeners are keeping up with this. Its getting insane with ~3000 uploads yesterday and 2500 already today.

Take a break guys/gals and have a merry christmas.

Comment

• First of all, Merry Christmas to all!
          Last night I saw friends of mine getting pics accepted within minutes, so I assumed these pictures were all priority pics, which seemed odd. This morinign I actually logged in here to see the queue being of about 100. Simply stunning!! Right now the queue is of 4. Yes, FOUR! I don't know how you are doing this, because I honestly thought it was impossible ... but I can only say thank you!

Again, happy holidays to all!

Comment

• Unfortunately, I did not have any pictures in queue, but thanks to the whole crew for this amazing work.

Merry Christmas everyone and a very happy 2013!

Comment

• 3700 uploads yesterday, whilst 900 on a 'normal' day. Somehow I have the idea the low queue will not last long.

Comment

• Still a good effort by everyone. I am nearly shaped at the moment, so I can't continue with the que smashing, but if you all like quick times upload less rubbish, and also less amount of photos and everyone will be happy.

Comment

• Thanks to all the screeners for their work, for the work that they will undertake in the future .... happy holidays and all
                  Kiss

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                    3700 uploads yesterday, whilst 900 on a 'normal' day. Somehow I have the idea the low queue will not last long.
                    exactly my thought. The madness will never end.

Comment

• Originally posted by saupatel View Post
                      exactly my thought. The madness will never end.
                      ... and you would not believe, how many times we see the exact same rejected photo again, with no changes at all, sometimes even within minutes!
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• WOW unbelievable what the screeners have done! If you imagine that just a couple of weeks ago we had to wait 20days for a picture getting screened. And now only 20 minutes
                        Currently my queue is down to 0... but this will change soon, hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                          3700 uploads yesterday, whilst 900 on a 'normal' day. Somehow I have the idea the low queue will not last long.
                          No kidding. I've seen people who have uploaded several hundreds over the past couple of days (yes, I actually noticed at least one).
                          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• I haven't visited in a while, but my latest uploads got accepted in a mere 5 hours...my sincere thanks go to the JP screening team and their dedication to us photographers. Happy Holidays to all of you guys!

Jerry
                            Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• Well this queue size won´t last, that is certain. Another day with 3000 up-loads passed.

Comment

• I agree. And seriously I've never seen so many under average photos. My acceptance ratio (when screening) has dropped from around 70% to 55% - So again I think it's quiet sad to see that many people, instead of helping us keeping the queue low, are sending all their pics without even a basic self prescreening.

Thanks to all the others
                                Merry Xmas

Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X