Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this pic stand a chance at getting accepted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this pic stand a chance at getting accepted?

Okay the weather was crappy on the day of the Abby Airshow but I managed to get this shot (one of my faves actually) I know I could sharpen it a bit but any more suggestions would be great

Honestly, I didn't even know the American flag was in the picture until I got them developed.

tough to say, it is very small, can't see if there is any detail in it. It does look like the sky is gone (washed out).

Comment

The flag would be the cause of rejection for me... had the planes been just a bit higher, it would've been a killer shot, but with the flag obstructing one of them almost completely, I'd have to say no.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Same here unfortunately-it's close to being a great shot, but the flag kills it. It does seem a little overexposed and if enlarged to 1024x768 it might be blurry.

Matt
        My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Lucky,

I was at the Abbotsford show, weather sucked. I kept trying to get shot that I was happy with including the Blue Angels and the American flag, unfortuntly it never came about.

Oh well there is next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
            The flag would be the cause of rejection for me... had the planes been just a bit higher, it would've been a killer shot, but with the flag obstructing one of them almost completely, I'd have to say no.
            Yeah, but what do you know, its not like you run the site or anything...wait...scratch that

Comment

Working...
            X