HELP - problem with Adobe photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - problem with Adobe photoshop

I am having a problem, all of a sudden, with cropping on photoshop ... the problem being that when I press the "crop" button, the photo disappears completely. Needless to say, this is frustrating me no end and I am just wondering what I am doing wrong, or whether it's just simple tiredness that's making me overlook something pretty fundamental.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Originally posted by akerosid View Post
    I am having a problem, all of a sudden, with cropping on photoshop ... the problem being that when I press the "crop" button, the photo disappears completely. Needless to say, this is frustrating me no end and I am just wondering what I am doing wrong, or whether it's just simple tiredness that's making me overlook something pretty fundamental.

Has anyone experienced this before?
    Hi,
    Although I did not experience what happened to you, but sometimes happens that the screen like freezes, and only exit the program (With Ctrl+Alt+Del) and restart the PS allows me to continue working.
    and this is frustrating me as well.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Comment

It could also be that you have to remove the settings in the upper bar (they could be on 1px width) click clear, and try again.
      Simon De Rudder
      JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Working...
      X