Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justtosim
    replied
    It could also be that you have to remove the settings in the upper bar (they could be on 1px width) click clear, and try again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by akerosid View Post
    I am having a problem, all of a sudden, with cropping on photoshop ... the problem being that when I press the "crop" button, the photo disappears completely. Needless to say, this is frustrating me no end and I am just wondering what I am doing wrong, or whether it's just simple tiredness that's making me overlook something pretty fundamental.

Has anyone experienced this before?
    Hi,
    Although I did not experience what happened to you, but sometimes happens that the screen like freezes, and only exit the program (With Ctrl+Alt+Del) and restart the PS allows me to continue working.
    and this is frustrating me as well.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Leave a comment:

• akerosid
    started a topic HELP - problem with Adobe photoshop

HELP - problem with Adobe photoshop

I am having a problem, all of a sudden, with cropping on photoshop ... the problem being that when I press the "crop" button, the photo disappears completely. Needless to say, this is frustrating me no end and I am just wondering what I am doing wrong, or whether it's just simple tiredness that's making me overlook something pretty fundamental.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Working...
X