• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more upload slots currently available

Friends here:
    my status is as following:
    -------
    Your total queued photo limit is 20.
    You have 20 rejected photos over the last 14 days.
    Factoring rejections, your current queue limit is 5.
    You currently have 0 photos in the queue.

Your daily upload limit is 10 photos.
    You have uploaded 0 photos today.

You have 5 upload slots remaining.

-------
    However, when I tried to upload, the action is rejected with this infomation: You have no more upload slots currently available
    So my question is why I am unable to upload when I have 5 uploaded slots remining?
    Thanks.

I am not an elite-member and had a similar problem. But I did not get the information how many slots I have at the moment.
    As I had 19 rejections I only could upload one picture until I recieved the 20. rejection!

Comment

Originally posted by Soaring1972 View Post
      I am not an elite-member and had a similar problem. But I did not get the information how many slots I have at the moment.
      As I had 19 rejections I only could upload one picture until I recieved the 20. rejection!
      Thanks thus the correct info should be zero slot to me when 20 rejections?

Comment

I'm having the same problem, see:
        http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=54694

Originally posted by seahawk
        JP Elite account - no JP Elite account
        ok, but if its that way, maybe the upload page shouldn't say "5 slots remaining" when the real number is 0.

Comment

It sounds like it's some kind of programme coding issue that's giving an incorrect number of slots available.
          I'll raise this in the crew forums but in the meantime the easiest way to deal with the issue is to assume that if your number of rejects equals or exceeds your number of allowed slots then you will have no more slots available until the number of rejects is less than your upload allowance.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I'm sure the site owner will address it when he returns from holidays.

Comment

Working...
            X