Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

H,
    I do not understand what is meant by a refusal to bad processing?
    it is possible to know what do you not see properly?

http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=4115488

Tks ti all

Monica

Originally posted by monique View Post
    H,
    I do not understand what is meant by a refusal to bad processing?
    it is possible to know what do you not see properly?

http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=4115488

Tks ti all

Monica
    Hi Monica,
    There is some very odd light banding around the left wing.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Monique,

I screened this one....as Brian says there is a weird blocky band surrounding the left wing that is very visible in the photo. Maybe you have selected the aircraft whilst editing the background but it has left a very manipulated looking photo.

Comment

Is that the wingtip vortex?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
          That's what I'm under the impression of. Or maybe, lightwaves are refracting off the atmospheric disturbance around slats and flaps? Like this:

flickr

Comment

hi,

In fact, I imagined this was the problem, but that there is also on 'original.
            As AJ says hdgrubb and I think they are the vortices of air highlighted by the reflection of the sun.
            How can I send the original raw SO you can see that it has been manipulated?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
              I'd have expected a wingtip vortex to run at a different angle that that? This band runs parallel across the top of the wing and is also visible as a triangular shape around the pod underneath the wing.

It just looks weird. If it's in the original photo then fair enough, it may just be a trick of the lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
                I'd have expected a wingtip vortex to run at a different angle that that? This band runs parallel across the top of the wing and is also visible as a triangular shape around the pod underneath the wing.

It just looks weird. If it's in the original photo then fair enough, it may just be a trick of the lighting.
                Just to make sure that we're talking about the same thing here, this outlines the area in question. I wouldn't have thought that vortices would have such defined edges ?

Comment

...and Monica, to send the original the easiest way is probably to write an email explaining the problem to [email protected] and attach the image to it. ? I would imagine it's quite a large file, possibly too big for ImageShack.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    Just to make sure that we're talking about the same thing here, this outlines the area in question. I wouldn't have thought that vortices would have such defined edges ?
                    Brian have a look at the pic I linked to. Around the "American" title, you can see how the airflow over the flap is "cutting" the atmosphere. Monica's photo is facing into the sun, so the "cutting" is not quite as pronounced as the linked pic, but looks identical

flickr

Comment

To me it looks like aerodynamic airflow. So nothing overproc. Just my 2 cents.

Brgds.
                      The only time you have too much fuel is when youre on fire.

Erwin

Comment

Thank you all for your opinions.

As advised me brianw999 send the original image to the email indicated.
                        Then await the response.

Thanks again
                        Monica

Comment

I've looked at Monica's original CR2 RAW file and those marks are indeed on the original.
                          Must say that I've never seen that before !!

I'll process the image for acceptance.

Comment

Working...
                          X