Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Needed with PS Elements and Exposure

HI

Attached scan was rejected for underexposure. Yes it looks very dark when viewed in IE. However, when using PSE 10 and looking at the same jpeg file it is fine. The levels are ok. So it seems my PSE settings must be incorrect some how. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Graham

Originally posted by greekspy2001 View Post
    HI

Attached scan was rejected for underexposure. Yes it looks very dark when viewed in IE. However, when using PSE 10 and looking at the same jpeg file it is fine. The levels are ok. So it seems my PSE settings must be incorrect some how. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Graham
    Graham she is really to dark. A quick edit in PS by resulted in this.

The problem is that the original is underexposed so if you brighten here up to much you will suffer from noise.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Erwin

your edit is how my original scan looks in PS. But when I view it in IE or other viewers the scan is much too dark as can be seen with my attachment. So my question is what do I have to change in PSE so that it reflects what is seen when the scan is submitted.

Thanks

Graham

Comment

Does my edit also look dark on you IE? Your original is very dark with me and also in my PS.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

HI

Your edit is fine in IE but in my PS it is a lot lighter.

Graham

Comment

If you click on the view option, then proof setup, what option is checked?
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
            X