Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle wrong Registartion

Hi there,

I uploaded this picture and recognized, that before uploaded pictures were obviously uploaded with the wrong registration.

So first I checked if I made something wrong. But you can see clearly the registration F-RADB and not 422 on the fuselage and all the other databases uses "F-RADB" and not the cn 422 as the registation (airliners.net, planepictures, airfighters,...). Even the database of scramble.nl shows as registration "F-RADB"!!!

So I uploaded the pic with the notice to the screener, that the registration is "F-RADB" not "422". Than I recieved the rejection with "bad info" and appealed with the information to the screener that the real registartion is not 422, which is by the way also not visible!
    Now I got an e-mail with notice that I should upload it with the military reg 422 like the other 142 pictures.

That is a little bit confusing. There is an error at the db and because of 142 pictures with this error, I should not do it correct and upload also with this error???

422 is the correct reg.

Look up 422 under French Air Force at scramble. There are plenty French Air Force planes which carry a dual registration.

But scramble says:

serial: 422
    code: F-RADB
    cn: 422

And if you enter F-RADB into the serial field at scamble, it shows no matching records.

Comment

Working...
    X