• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
    Probably this is better?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7907[/ATTACH]

i hope it helps,
    Have a nice day and always happy spottings.
    looks great. Thanks a lot for your help Julian. I will adjust luminosity histogram.

Comment

• Too much or too little contrast

Dear friends,

Any help/advice about the contrast will be very appreciated.
      Is the contrast really bad?

Click image for larger version

Name:	66315_1497855694.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	398.4 KB
ID:	1016003

Thanks in advance.

Erez.

Comment

• Can someone help me with this please. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5966043 - it's taken at 1pm when the light is pretty harsh anyway - but - I added no contrast and no saturation to the edit at all - yet that is what it is being rejected for (I'm guessing too much)....any ideas on how to process this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
          Dear friends,

Any help/advice about the contrast will be very appreciated.
          Is the contrast really bad?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7911[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance.

Erez.
          There is a little bit too much contrast on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
            Can someone help me with this please. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5966043 - it's taken at 1pm when the light is pretty harsh anyway - but - I added no contrast and no saturation to the edit at all - yet that is what it is being rejected for (I'm guessing too much)....any ideas on how to process this?
            White balance is really off - notice how strong the yellow tint is. Bring that down, and the color should look much better. The contrast relates to the fact that it's almost backlit. That will probably be harder to fix.

Comment

• Hey guys

Any specific reason the Screener thought this was "overprocessed"?
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi everyone,

My upload has been rejected as "too much or too little contrast" as shown below --
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I add contrast compared to this. Is the contrast okay or is it overprocessed?

Name:	KAM_15211_1280x800.JPG
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	1016005

Comment

• Thanks Dana - tried different images in the set and even with the WB set and a whole lot of other changes, the plane still gets rejected for some reasons I don't understand either when I look at the JP tools - just going to give up - not worth the frustration on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    There is a little bit too much contrast on this one.
                    Thanks Dana.

Comment

• Originally posted by hongmng View Post
                      Hey guys

Any specific reason the Screener thought this was "overprocessed"?

Thanks in advance
                      Probably wrong rejection reason. Don't see any bad processing, but the long exposure wasn't executed very well. Should have been blurry or motive instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by KAMEERU322813 View Post
                        Hi everyone,

My upload has been rejected as "too much or too little contrast" as shown below --

So I add contrast compared to this. Is the contrast okay or is it overprocessed?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7913[/ATTACH]
                        Contrast is too low. Colors and dark tones are washed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                          Thanks Dana - tried different images in the set and even with the WB set and a whole lot of other changes, the plane still gets rejected for some reasons I don't understand either when I look at the JP tools - just going to give up - not worth the frustration on my part.
                          I looked at the most recent rejection. Color is still really off unfortunately (not to mention other issues). Even if you've decided to give up on this one, for future reference, if you want to send me the raw file I'd be happy to do an edit to show you what to aim for next time.

Comment

• Contrast issues

Hello,

is the contrast acceptable / fixable on photos attached below?

Thank you

Name:	OH-LXI.jpg
Size:	564.4 KB
ID:	1016007

Name:	VP-BYM_2.jpg
Size:	396.7 KB
ID:	1016008

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Contrast is too low. Colors and dark tones are washed out.
                              The photo is taken around 14:00 in the afternoon, with a little cloud up there.

And I want to know what your "Contrast" really means... It doesn't seem to be the same with the contrast shown in PS/LR though. Then what should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by KAMEERU322813 View Post
                                The photo is taken around 14:00 in the afternoon, with a little cloud up there.

And I want to know what your "Contrast" really means... It doesn't seem to be the same with the contrast shown in PS/LR though. Then what should I do?
                                Add more contrast. See the left side here:

Name:	49609_1498881762.jpg
Size:	575.2 KB
ID:	1016011

Colors are stronger and less washed out (I also removed the slight blue cast).

Comment

Working...
                                X