X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rik86 View Post
    Where is the dust? Thank you

Photo ID Airline Aircraft Date Screened LINK
    6012603 Alitalia CityLiner Embraer 170-200STD August 10, 2017 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6012603
    Hey,

i´ve found some dust spots and have them marked in red. The marked one next to the tail is most visible. Click on "check for dust" and you´ll see it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	23967_1501286755.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	1016328
    Hope this helps
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

• Hello,

I have one photo of L410, but it's wing was behind another airplane parking next to it unfortunately. Therefore, I made a tight crop, which cutt of right wing. I want to ask, if is this crop fine or it is considered as part of aircraft cut off.

Thank you.
      Marian

Name:	E7-MEL.jpg
Size:	544.7 KB
ID:	1016330

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
        Hello,

I have one photo of L410, but it's wing was behind another airplane parking next to it unfortunately. Therefore, I made a tight crop, which cutt of right wing. I want to ask, if is this crop fine or it is considered as part of aircraft cut off.

Thank you.
        Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8314[/ATTACH]
        Crop is acceptable, but picture is bit soft

Comment

• Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
          Crop is acceptable, but picture is bit soft
          yeah, I will try to fix this issue, just was curious about the crop Thanks a lot Tom

Comment

• For editing photo try this fabulous software PhotoViewerPro i have been using this software for my photo editing work and you would not believe its gives me 100% satisfactory in my work.

Comment

• Hi!

I'd like to upload the composition like this

Name:	5Q4A7390_e_1200_s1_sm.jpg
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	1016348
              "the aircraft flying over a ship". The main object is not centered in this case but I found overal composition interesting.

Of course I can make a crop with centered aircraft

Name:	5Q4A7390_e_1200_s3_sm2.jpg
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	1016349
              but it will be "just an aircraft flying over some unrecognizable masts" which is not so interesting as the first crop in my opinion.

So I'm interesting if the first crop is acceptable or will be rejected for "aircraft not centered" reason?
              Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAG View Post
                Hi!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8332[/ATTACH]
                "the aircraft flying over a ship". The main object is not centered in this case but I found overal composition interesting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8333[/ATTACH]
                but it will be "just an aircraft flying over some unrecognizable masts" which is not so interesting as the first crop in my opinion.

So I'm interesting if the first crop is acceptable or will be rejected for "aircraft not centered" reason?
                Thanks in advance!
                I would accept the 1st crop but it would even look better if you could have some space in front of the plane and behind the boat

Regards
                Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by MAG View Post
                  Hi!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8332[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8333[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance!
                  I would accept the 1st crop but it would even look better if you could have some space in front of the plane and behind the boat

Regards
                  Alex

Comment

• Can anyone help me about this "bad motive" rejection?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'm not sure to figure out what "bad motive" is referred to...

thanks, Fabrizio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                      Can anyone help me about this "bad motive" rejection?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'm not sure to figure out what "bad motive" is referred to...

thanks, Fabrizio
                      I would substitute Motive for Obstruction/clutter. There is just too much distracting clutter in the foreground. It could also be that the screener selected Motive by mistake, as the checkbox for that is next to the box for Obstruction/Clutter.

Comment

• Hi, is there anything to do with these rejections? I'm strugeling a bit with sharpenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by niklas View Post
                          Hi, is there anything to do with these rejections? I'm strugeling a bit with sharpenes.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6035334
                          The bigger problem is the amount of compression in the photos. Compression tends to destroy the fine details which would make an image look soft. If you can fix that, perhaps your (lack of) sharpening issue will also be resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            The bigger problem is the amount of compression in the photos. Compression tends to destroy the fine details which would make an image look soft. If you can fix that, perhaps your (lack of) sharpening issue will also be resolved.
                            ah, ok..that make sense for me because the pictures look fine in lightroom before i save them as jpegs..ok, that actually explanes alot. Need to research how to avoid that, any tips? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Name:	SE-DJOJP.jpg
Size:	806.1 KB
ID:	1016425

Better?

Comment

• Hello,
                                I was wondering what I could do to fix this shot? I am also scratching my head to the heat distortion since it doesn't seem like there is any.

Comment

Working...
                                X