X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
    Hi,

Can I get some advice for these two rejects. I thought the exposure was good and any lesser would be rejected for 'Under Exposed':

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards,
    Siddarth
    They are too bright. Exposure should be reduced by a good half-stop or so. Adding some contrast would help bring up the blacks as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	79347_1489301775.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1015561

Comment

Hi,
      May I get some guidance on how to correct this picture rejected with reason: Horizon Unlevel and considering that the only reference available is the blue sky in the background? (no vertical lines), I really appreciate any help on this case.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=5787735
      Best Regards
      Luis Miguel Martinez
      Thanks & Regards
      Luis Miguel Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by LMM View Post
        Hi,
        May I get some guidance on how to correct this picture rejected with reason: Horizon Unlevel and considering that the only reference available is the blue sky in the background? (no vertical lines), I really appreciate any help on this case.
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=5787735
        Best Regards
        Luis Miguel Martinez
        Common sense would apply here. A 787 at that angle, that close to the ground would be extremely unlikely. Image needs clockwise rotation.

Comment

Thank you!, I will try the rotation.
          Best Regards
          LMM
          Thanks & Regards
          Luis Miguel Martinez

Comment

Can someone please help - I'm trying to find where the heat distortion is - I must be missing it - and there is nothing on the rejection email to indicate where.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
              Can someone please help - I'm trying to find where the heat distortion is - I must be missing it - and there is nothing on the rejection email to indicate where.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5812783
              Lots of places: the blue cheat lines, wheels, floats. The lower you look, the more obvious it is, which stands to reason.

Comment

Hi all, could I have some more thoughts on those photos. I've recently received several rejections and I wanted to know what's wrong with my editing generally.
                a) Click image for larger version

Name:	JP218-2.jpg
Size:	593.9 KB
ID:	1015588
                b) Click image for larger version

Name:	JP228.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1015589
                c) Click image for larger version

Name:	JP216.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	621.4 KB
ID:	1015590
                d) Click image for larger version

Name:	JP233.jpg
Size:	980.3 KB
ID:	1015591
                Thank you so much.
                Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

Comment

Originally posted by austinshih90 View Post
                  Hi all, could I have some more thoughts on those photos. I've recently received several rejections and I wanted to know what's wrong with my editing generally.
                  a) [ATTACH=CONFIG]7429[/ATTACH]
                  b) [ATTACH=CONFIG]7430[/ATTACH]
                  c) [ATTACH=CONFIG]7431[/ATTACH]
                  d) [ATTACH=CONFIG]7432[/ATTACH]
                  Thank you so much.
                  Poor contrast on those, especially the first three. Editing would less of a factor than the fact that you were shooting in poor conditions. Sometimes editing just can't fix poor light.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    Lots of places: the blue cheat lines, wheels, floats. The lower you look, the more obvious it is, which stands to reason.
                    Goes to show that even with Spyder calibration, my monitor at work is still vastly different to my Mac at home...

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Poor contrast on those, especially the first three. Editing would less of a factor than the fact that you were shooting in poor conditions. Sometimes editing just can't fix poor light.
                      I got it. Thanks!
                      -regards
                      Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

Comment

• Dear friends,

I like this photo very much, but it's difficult for me to decide how to make it leveled.
                        (It's taken with a wide-angle lens.)

Is according to the tower? Then it will be unlevel according the pillars ...

what do you suggest to me?

Thanks in advance,
                        Erez.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                          Dear friends,

I like this photo very much, but it's difficult for me to decide how to make it leveled.
                          (It's taken with a wide-angle lens.)

Is according to the tower? Then it will be unlevel according the pillars ...

what do you suggest to me?

Thanks in advance,
                          Erez.
                          Verticals in the center. This image needs CCW rotation, but you would do best to use a better image/angle. As it is, as well as for horizon, this one would also be rejected for obstruction and centering.

Comment

• Hello, have this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5796798

Which part is blurry?
                            Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Verticals in the center. This image needs CCW rotation, but you would do best to use a better image/angle. As it is, as well as for horizon, this one would also be rejected for obstruction and centering.
                              Thank you.
                              Of course it's needs cropping and centering, but why it will be rejected for obstruction?

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                                Hello, have this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5796798

Which part is blurry?
                                Regards
                                Tail is blurry. Quite obvious on the registration.

Comment

Working...
                                X