This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    What specifically do you need help with? If you check the rejection reasons, you can see it was rejected for Obstruction (stairs) and Invalid Hot (not a new reg. or paint). Please clarify which part is confusing so that we can better help you.
    It is a New Paint Scheme! i have lived in this country for 17 years i know what is the old and new Paint on the planes. this is so weird? and the stairs, there is tons of photos on jetphotos that also have stairs and grass. i feel like the screeners are being biased

Comment

• Originally posted by Quintin View Post
      It is a New Paint Scheme! i have lived in this country for 17 years i know what is the old and new Paint on the planes. this is so weird? and the stairs, there is tons of photos on jetphotos that also have stairs and grass. i feel like the screeners are being biased
      That aircraft has been in the database since November last year in that paint scheme, so what's new about it? And yes, the stairs constitute an obstruction, so you have 2 valid correct reasons for rejection. In what way have we been biased?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quintin View Post
        New paint schemes are considered 'Hot' only for the first image submitted, unless it's a brand new scheme, in which case it will be 'Hot' for 48 hours only. As James indicated, that reg. has been on the DB for 5 months, so the eligible period for a 'Hot' upload has long since passed. As for there being 'tons of photos' that have stairs blocking a significant portion of the aircraft, could you provide just a few examples of recently accepted modern images with such obstruction? I think finding such images might be more difficult than you imagine.

You might want to research the upload guidelines fully before throwing around accusations of bias. I suggest starting here -

JetPhotos Photo Upload Guidelines

Specifically, sections

2.5 Hot Photo

and

3.5 Obstruction/Clutter

Take some time to read them carefully, and feel free to come back if you have any further questions.

Comment

• Hi, I cannot understand this rejection.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Histogram looks fine

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0411.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1015643

Comment

• Dear Friends,
            I'd be happy to get help how to fix the rejected photos.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
              Hi, I cannot understand this rejection.

Histogram looks fine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7491[/ATTACH]
              Have to agree with you; while a bit dark, not enough for a rejection. However, I would have rejected for oversharpened/heat distortion as it's pretty visible.

I suggest brightening it a tiny bit, and reducing the size to maybe 1200 to hide the haze issues - then give it another try in the queue. You can always post in the Pre-screening thread before you submit it to check how the improved version might fare.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                Dear Friends,
                I'd be happy to get help how to fix the rejected photos.

Thanks in advance.
                Reduce the contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  Reduce the contrast.
                  Thanks.

Comment

• Hi All,
                    Had this photo rejected for Bad Composition & Over processing.

I just need some clarification as the aircraft is in the "middle third" for bad composition & the over processing part i'm not sure.

Many Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mejay91 View Post
                      Hi All,
                      Had this photo rejected for Bad Composition & Over processing.

I just need some clarification as the aircraft is in the "middle third" for bad composition & the over processing part i'm not sure.

Many Thanks
                      Maybe a touch low, but I wouldn't have rejected for centering - however I would have added 'Dark' to the rejection

There were comments in the screening history that the over processing was due to what looks like too much NR. I suppose the loss of detail in the background looks more the effects of processing than low DOF.

Maybe give it a fresh edit and try to keep the processing to a minimum while brightening it up a touch. I honestly don't think the centering is a problem, but I'll leave that up to you to address as you see fit.

Comment

• Hello, why this rejection? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5818426 where it is dark? Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                          Hello, why this rejection? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5818426 where it is dark? Regards
                          I think that comes about from the very harsh contrast you have there with it being quite top-lit and almost backlit. The underside is very dark whilst the top very bright. I imagine your exposure compensated or averaged based on the very bright whites on the top.

Comment

• Okay, thank you

Comment

• Hi there!

Can't see where the aircarft is not centered or underexposed.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5817245
                              My JetPhotos Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by fabinho1314 View Post
                                Hi there!

Can't see where the aircarft is not centered or underexposed.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5817245
                                All three issues are there (centering/color/exposure), but are only minor and should be easily fixable. There is a slight yellow/green cast; it is slightly too high, and just a bit dark. It should be fine with adjustments to those three areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X