X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluepanda7 View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5830799

I had this rejected today. I appealed it and again it got rejected. I used the same amount of saturation as my other photos. Anyone have any advice as to how much lower saturation I need to use as I assume it was rejected for being over saturated?

Thanks
    Don't know if it's oversaturated so much as the hue is off. The sky looks quite green-ish yellow, and the fuselage should be white, but is not quite. See the left side below (adjusted) compared to the right (your original)

Click image for larger version

Name:	11383_1492456602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	656.9 KB
ID:	1015672

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      Thank you Dana, I appreciate your help, I'll take my last try now for this photo, is there any chance this time?
      No worries, at least you're trying to learn and make improvements! This latest edit for me, the contrast is ok, but the top of the fuselage is blown out (overexposed), and there seems to be some compression. Might be fixable, so don't give up hope yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Don't know if it's oversaturated so much as the hue is off. The sky looks quite green-ish yellow, and the fuselage should be white, but is not quite. See the left side below (adjusted) compared to the right (your original)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7526[/ATTACH]
        Ok, I understand now. I will see what I can do! Thanks for the help.

Comment

No worries, at least you're trying to learn and make improvements! This latest edit for me, the contrast is ok, but the top of the fuselage is blown out (overexposed), and there seems to be some compression. Might be fixable, so don't give up hope yet.
          Thank you Dana entireheartedly for your desire to help.
          I must to clarify, although I have a lot of photos in the database, but unfortunately I'm not an expert editor.
          Well, This is the last chance I will give to this photo. What do you think this time?
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Dana entireheartedly for your desire to help.
            I must to clarify, although I have a lot of photos in the database, but unfortunately I'm not an expert editor.
            Well, This is the last chance I will give to this photo. What do you think this time?
            A bit better, maybe 50% chance of acceptance due to contrast/exposure/compression.

Comment

A bit better, maybe 50% chance of acceptance due to contrast/exposure/compression.
              Never mind. Gives up.

Comment

• Hi,

this photo were rejected today due to cut off, but i do not agree completely with it.

Name:	17192_1492516043.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1015678
                Sure..the horizontal stabilizer is cut off, but when i crop more distant it is uncentered. What is your opinion.
                Thanks in advance!
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                  Hi,

this photo were rejected today due to cut off, but i do not agree completely with it.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7536[/ATTACH]
                  Sure..the horizontal stabilizer is cut off, but when i crop more distant it is uncentered. What is your opinion.
                  Thanks in advance!
                  Both horizontal stabilizer and wings are both cut off, plus a bit overexposed. At least me IŽm not really a fan of that kind of angle on planes, even though I prefer some close ups rather than the whole plane (I didnŽt screen it btw)

Cheers

Comment

• Hi all,

The following was just rejected due to contrast. Are they salvageable?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by iranair777 View Post
                      Hi all,

The following was just rejected due to contrast. Are they salvageable?

Thanks in advance
                      Think I might have commented on the first one before, but it is really lacking any dark tones. The second is a bit better, but suffers from the same issue. I'd focus on the second as it's the one that's closer to being acceptable I think.

Comment

• Dear friends,

I want to edit and upload this photo, you don't yet have this registration in the database, But I have a difficult dilemma how the leveling of the photo.
                        Please help me to solve the dilemma.

Name:	ErezS.jpg
Size:	690.6 KB
ID:	1015679

Thanks in advance,
                        Erez.

Comment

Think I might have commented on the first one before, but it is really lacking any dark tones. The second is a bit better, but suffers from the same issue. I'd focus on the second as it's the one that's closer to being acceptable I think.
                          Thanks for the response; I agree with the first (although just in case I've retouched it) and I've edited the second too, are they better now?

Name:	DSC_0170.jpg
Size:	771.1 KB
ID:	1015682

Name:	DSC_0166.jpg
Size:	766.5 KB
ID:	1015683

I've also got another rejection, however I don't understand why it hasn't been accepted, there is clear motive as to why I've not centered the A330

Thanks again

Comment

• Hello, please provide you opinion on the framing and white balance. I tried to balance the aircraft body in the frame.Click image for larger version

Name:	Aeromexico_XA-AMB_ID4_01MAYO17_HI_takeoff.jpg
Size:	425.3 KB
ID:	1015690

thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by crisquijano View Post
                              Hello, please provide you opinion on the framing and white balance. I tried to balance the aircraft body in the frame.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7549[/ATTACH]

thank you!
                              Nose seems to be a bit overexposed, check the histogram and see if it is or not. IŽd do a cropping including the same proportion of both wings, seems that the left wing is more cropped than the R/H wing. Also apply some more sharpness.

Saludos Cristian

Comment

Dear friends,

I want to edit and upload this photo, you don't yet have this registration in the database, But I have a difficult dilemma how the leveling of the photo.
                                Please help me to solve the dilemma.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7538[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance,
                                Erez.
                                Anybody please?

Comment

Working...
                                X