This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    I'd agree there's enough light on the tail for this to not be considered backlit.
    Thanks Dana.

Comment

• Hi,

Same stuff as always Rejected for undexposure. Is it better now?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	G-YMME_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.9 KB
ID:	1015750

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by pawelm View Post
        Hi,

Same stuff as always Rejected for undexposure. Is it better now?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7623[/ATTACH]

thanks
        Exposure is ok, but contrast a bit harsh.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Is this one really that dark? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5852993

thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this one really that dark? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5852993

thanks
            If you look at the histogram, no, but the aircraft itself is quite dark.

Comment

• Thanks.

So is this one better?

Name:	ET-ATR_02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	626.4 KB
ID:	1015763

Can you also check those two? They also were rejected for underexposure:

Name:	G-STBI_02.jpg
Size:	764.8 KB
ID:	1015764 Click image for larger version

Name:	G-JECM_02.jpg
Size:	468.7 KB
ID:	1015765

And what about this one? I know it's not a pre-screening thread, but I don't want to make gazzilion posts

Name:	N644UA.jpg
Size:	778.1 KB
ID:	1015766

thanks

Comment

So is this one better?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7637[/ATTACH]
                Not really. Likely to be rejected for contrast.
                Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                Can you also check those two? They also were rejected for underexposure:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7639[/ATTACH]
                If it were me, it would have been over-exposure + contrast. The top of the fuselage on the BA is blown out, and the light is otherwise quite harsh. The FlyBe is not much better.
                Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                And what about this one? I know it's not a pre-screening thread, but I don't want to make gazzilion posts
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7640[/ATTACH]
                thanks
                Same issue, very harsh light from behind leaves the top blown out, but the rest quite dark.

The basic issue with all of these is the very harsh & poor light. You can certainly try new edits, but I'm not sure the effort would be worth it, to be honest.

Comment

• Thanks dlowwa.

One last attempt one Ethiopian. If it's not fixable, I'll just leave it.

Name:	ET-ATR_03.jpg
Size:	915.9 KB
ID:	1015767 Click image for larger version

Name:	ET-ATR_04.jpg
Size:	824.6 KB
ID:	1015768

thanks

Comment

Thanks dlowwa.

One last attempt one Ethiopian. If it's not fixable, I'll just leave it.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7641[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7642[/ATTACH]

thanks
                    Better, but still pretty borderline for contrast. Give it a try, but don't get your hopes too high.

Comment

• Hi,
                      Took several at Paphos, Cyprus as the sun set. Am I looking at this one being too dark? Any other points also appreciated
                      T

G-FDZY landing into setting sun at Paphos, Cyprus by Anthony P Holt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                        Hi,
                        Took several at Paphos, Cyprus as the sun set. Am I looking at this one being too dark? Any other points also appreciated
                        Yes, this would likely be a rejection for dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                          Hi,
                          T

G-FDZY landing into setting sun at Paphos, Cyprus by Anthony P Holt, on Flickr
                          Oh yes, this one is obvious dark. You can have a look your histogram.

Comment

• Can i appeal this one? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5858549

Comment

• Hi guys!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please let me know why this photo is not centered. Is it better when the vertical stab is partly cut off placing the main body in the center? This is the composition to show this plane with the tale in the evening sunshine.
                              this is an example from my previous compositions: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8567272

I disagree with the horizon level problem as well. It turns on the end of the taxiway. It looked like as it is. Of course the camera was levelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                                The screener left you a note in the rejection email Ronald.
                                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                                X