This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there,
    I've had a couple of photos rejected due to poor framing. For the BA is there a better crop or is it simply the angle of the shot doesn't really lend itself to cropping this way. For the United is the aircraft too high in the frame? Thank you very much for any advice offered
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobh View Post
      Hi there,
      I've had a couple of photos rejected due to poor framing. For the BA is there a better crop or is it simply the angle of the shot doesn't really lend itself to cropping this way. For the United is the aircraft too high in the frame? Thank you very much for any advice offered

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6082241
      Hey Bob.

For the BA - best wait for a screener.
      For the UA - Yes, looks like too high in frame du to the tail, try a crop like this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	73516_1504792688.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	578.2 KB
ID:	1017043

I have similar shots in db too, for example this one: A6-AFD
      Hope this helps, have a nice day and always happy spottings.
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by bobh View Post
        Hi there,

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6082241
        The BA rejection I agree with, the crop is poorly motivated at this angle. The UA, on the other hand, looks well balanced to me, though I would guess whoever rejected it thought it was too high.

Comment

• Dear friends,
          It is hard for me to understand this rejection.
          But before I appeal, I would like to know why it was rejected?
          In my opinion this is very harsh decision, without real need.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
            Dear friends,
            It is hard for me to understand this rejection.
            But before I appeal, I would like to know why it was rejected?
            In my opinion this is very harsh decision, without real need.
            The runway is sloping down to the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              The runway is sloping down to the right.
              It's something that's not noticeable at all, but if you demand it ...

Comment

It's something that's not noticeable at all, but if you demand it ...
                I noticed it, the screener who screened it noticed it, so perhaps your statement should have been "It's something that's not noticeable at all to me, but if you demand it ..."

In any case, I'm not demanding it. You asked why it was rejected, I simply responded. If you're happy with the image, there's no need to make any changes.

Comment

I noticed it, the screener who screened it noticed it, so perhaps your statement should have been "It's something that's not noticeable at all to me, but if you demand it ..."

In any case, I'm not demanding it. You asked why it was rejected, I simply responded. If you're happy with the image, there's no need to make any changes.
                  You're just too harsh against me lately.
                  But that's your right.
                  If you like to do this to one of the oldest photographers here, then be fun.
                  Good Day.

Comment

You're just too harsh against me lately.
                    But that's your right.
                    If you like to do this to one of the oldest photographers here, then be fun.
                    Good Day.
                    How was my response in any way harsh?

Comment

• Hi,
                      This was rejected for horizon unlevel. I used the light poles on the left. What should I then use?

Thanks in advance!
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                        Hi,
                        This was rejected for horizon unlevel. I used the light poles on the left. What should I then use?

Thanks in advance!
                        Poles aren't always totally reliable. I'd look at the buildings in the background, which are leaning a little to the right.

Comment

Poles aren't always totally reliable. I'd look at the buildings in the background, which are leaning a little to the right.
                          Thanks, will adjust it!
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Hi Team,

Below was rejected for being undersharpened (soft).

I have sharpened it. Please let me know if this is okay now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	N294WN_09_18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	980.2 KB
ID:	1017088
                            Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
                            Ninad

Comment

• Originally posted by ninadranade View Post
                              Hi Team,

Below was rejected for being undersharpened (soft).

I have sharpened it. Please let me know if this is okay now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9134[/ATTACH]
                              Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
                              Ninad
                              Looks ok to me. It was mostly the left side (tail) that was soft.

Comment

• Thanks Dana for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X