This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
    Hello JP Team. Can i get your opinion about compression artifacts on these 2 photos. Thanks again
    Don't see compression being an issue for either of these.

Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
    Hello.
    About this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6094470

I reduced the size to x1024 and sharped a bit more. Any of these acceptable? Thanks again!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9412[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9411[/ATTACH]
    Still seems a little soft.

Comment

• Hi! I did not understand this rejection I got:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Reason(s) For Rejection:
      - Categories wrong or missing
      - Bad Info in the following field(s): Genre

I've already appeal and got reject again but did not get any comments to correct. I've put a text clarifying the points of rejection.

This registration has both Military and Civilian genres in the website (search), but the correct one is only Civilian. Just need to know what I did wrong to not do the same mistake again.

Many thanks.

Comment

• Hi guys,

How can I fix this one?
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks

Comment

• Hi! I'm quite fond of this catch, but just can't seem to get exposure/contrast correct. Any suggestions? Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	061_WSSS_TEST_2_9922.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	599.6 KB
ID:	1017449

Name:	061_WSSS_TEST_9922.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	657.6 KB
ID:	1017450

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
            Hi! I did not understand this rejection I got:

Reason(s) For Rejection:
            - Categories wrong or missing
            - Bad Info in the following field(s): Genre

I've already appeal and got reject again but did not get any comments to correct. I've put a text clarifying the points of rejection.

This registration has both Military and Civilian genres in the website (search), but the correct one is only Civilian. Just need to know what I did wrong to not do the same mistake again.

Many thanks.
            It should be civilian, but I'm not sure which category you incorrectly selected, as these do not display after rejection. There should be no category selected, so try it again with the correct genre, and don't select any categories.

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
            Hi guys,

How can I fix this one?

thanks
            The color (yellow cast) should be easy to fix by adjusting the white balance, but the overall poor light you might not be able to do much about.

Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
            Hi! I'm quite fond of this catch, but just can't seem to get exposure/contrast correct. Any suggestions? Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9513[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9514[/ATTACH]
            As I said in the other thread, with the light as it was, there is not much more you can really do. Already you're starting to introduce a fair amount of noise, and boosting the shadows any further will make it even more noticeable. Just go with how it is, but be prepared that it may end up being rejected.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              It should be civilian, but I'm not sure which category you incorrectly selected, as these do not display after rejection. There should be no category selected, so try it again with the correct genre, and don't select any categories.

The color (yellow cast) should be easy to fix by adjusting the white balance, but the overall poor light you might not be able to do much about.

As I said in the other thread, with the light as it was, there is not much more you can really do. Already you're starting to introduce a fair amount of noise, and boosting the shadows any further will make it even more noticeable. Just go with how it is, but be prepared that it may end up being rejected.
              Yes, I selected the right genre (civilian) and did not selected any specific category. If you search this registration PR-PFN you should find both civilian and military categories but the right one is civilian as you said. And here is the deal...right genre and no categories but got a rejection. After the Appeal the screener did not give any feedback about so I really don’t know what I can improve or correct.

Comment

• Hi,
                Anyone who can help with the framing of this one?

Thanks in advance!
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                  Hi,
                  Anyone who can help with the framing of this one?

Thanks in advance!
                  Hey Jesse

You can try to center the plane itself (distance between highest part of the aircraft to the upper edge of the photo should be the same as the distance between lowest part of the aircraft to the bottom of the photo)
                  For example (16:9 format):

Name:	rfgth1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	1017487

Or try to use another format like 2:3:

Name:	Example  (2).jpg
Size:	429.0 KB
ID:	1017488

I think this should look more balanced. I hope this will help you
                  Have a nice evening.
                  Best Regards from Germany,
                  Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                    Hey Jesse

You can try to center the plane itself (distance between highest part of the aircraft to the upper edge of the photo should be the same as the distance between lowest part of the aircraft to the bottom of the photo)
                    For example (16:9 format):

Or try to use another format like 2:3:

I think this should look more balanced. I hope this will help you
                    Have a nice evening.
                    Thanks Julian!
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Hi Team,

The below was rejected as overexposed.

I have reduced the exposure. Please let me know if this is okay now.

Name:	N174SY_10_02.jpg
Size:	577.9 KB
ID:	1017507

Thanks,
                      Ninad

Comment

• Originally posted by ninadranade View Post
                        Hi Team,

The below was rejected as overexposed.

I have reduced the exposure. Please let me know if this is okay now.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9576[/ATTACH]

Thanks,
                        Ninad
                        Looks a bit flat, but isn't overexposed.

Comment

• Hello.

Name:	24643_1505852883.jpg
Size:	808.6 KB
ID:	1017523

I got this photo rejected because of "Dark/Underexposed" and "Undersharpened/Soft" (it was previously rejected for "jpg artifacts", which I assumed I corrected).

The histogram is centered, but it is quite slim on both side: however, in my opinion this is due to the presence of the bright clouds and the dark forest... I can not see problems of underexposure on the helicopter (btw it is silver, not white).

How do you deal with softness, usually? Do you perform some sharpening *after* the reduction of size to 1280x853? I normally sharpen before the reduction of size, I don't really know how to deal with the loss of quality that comes from resizing.

Thak you for your help.

Comment

• Bad Info: Airline

Hello all,

Would like to get some help with this rejection:

Rejection email said Bad Info: Airline

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 21.19.14.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1017555

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't All Nippon Airways (ANA) correctly selected?

Cheers,
                            Edwin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edwin View Post
                              Hello all,

Would like to get some help with this rejection:

Rejection email said Bad Info: Airline
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9625[/ATTACH]

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't All Nippon Airways (ANA) correctly selected?

Cheers,
                              Edwin.
                              Looks like a bug. According to the screeners comments, the airline was empty. An occasional server hiccup, I suppose

I added the shot.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                                Looks like a bug. According to the screeners comments, the airline was empty. An occasional server hiccup, I suppose

I added the shot.
                                Thanks very much for adding the picture!
                                I'll double check those still in the queue to make sure airline is not missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X