This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Use the verticals of the hangar to level, itīs a architectural building and should be vertical.
    This is how it looks now:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	82078_1508780529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	882.0 KB
ID:	1019451

Hope this helps, have a nice day!
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
      Hi

Use the verticals of the hangar to level, itīs a architectural building and should be vertical.
      This is how it looks now:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]10301[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps, have a nice day!
      Julian, thanks for you reply! But I really do not see any difference. Can you please show me where is the vertical and horizon reference that you said?

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
        Julian, thanks for you reply! But I really do not see any difference. Can you please show me where is the vertical and horizon reference that you said?
        Iīve added red lines on the facade of the hangar in the picture below and have cropped it a bit for better visibility. Those vertical lines are used for reference.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	82078_1508780529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	879.6 KB
ID:	1019452
        Julian S.​

Comment

Iīve added red lines on the facade of the hangar in the picture below and have cropped it a bit for better visibility. Those vertical lines are used for reference.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10305[/ATTACH]
          Julian, many thanks! I already corrected and sent. The photo was already accepted (as this shot is a First Registration).

Best!

Vinicius

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
            Julian, many thanks! I already corrected and sent. The photo was already accepted (as this shot is a First Registration).

Best!

Vinicius
            Great to hear that all the best for you and your pictures!
            Julian S.​

Comment

Dark tones are too bright there (this leads to a overexposure or too little contrast rejection - probably the nose is a bit blown out)
              Iīve tried to edit your picture but itīs a bit tricky without the original file. The expamle below is ok in my opinion but for the final result best try the pre-screening thread, because iīm not a screener.
              The left side of the example below should be ok (right side is your original):
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]10300[/ATTACH]

Second one have too liitle contrast - the dark tones are too bright. (a gap on the left side of the histogram)
              The left side of the example below should be ok (right side is your original):
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]10299[/ATTACH]

I hope this will help you a bit.
              Have a nice evening.
              Thanks Julian - amazing how two screens can be totally different - even when they have been set up with a Spyder Pro!!! Appreciate it!!

Comment

• Hello everyone

I wanted to consult the following image to see if the rejection is good.

Thank you in advance for your time to help me.

Regards!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                  Hello everyone

I wanted to consult the following image to see if the rejection is good.

Thank you in advance for your time to help me.

Regards!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6148705
                  I agree with my colleagues decision. The aircraft is a bit too high and the top of the fuselage shows clipped highlights, as can also be seen in the histogram.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi,

one of my uploads was rejected due vignetting and bad colors:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can you help me to identify, which color cast is present?

Thank you
                    Marian

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                      Hi,

Thank you
                      Marian
                      Slight yellow cast I suppose, but wouldn't have warranted a color rejection for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                        Hi,

Thank you
                        Marian
                        Worth an appeal, if you selected night shot. We can not change the categories in the appeal process, so if it is not selected we would have to reject the appeal for categories.

Comment

• Hi guys.

Is this one really that underexposed? And is it fixable? I'm affraid that even slightest brightening may blow out white areas.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                            I agree with my colleagues decision. The aircraft is a bit too high and the top of the fuselage shows clipped highlights, as can also be seen in the histogram.
                            ok, thanks again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Slight yellow cast I suppose, but wouldn't have warranted a color rejection for me.
                              Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                              Worth an appeal, if you selected night shot. We can not change the categories in the appeal process, so if it is not selected we would have to reject the appeal for categories.
                              Thank you for your comments. Photo appeal was accepted.

Regards
                              Marian

Comment

• Hi Everyyone

Again I consult you for these rejections. In my opinion, especially in Sky Airline were very hard.

Regards!

Comment

Working...
                                X