• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian S.
    replied
    Originally posted by federbear View Post
    Hi guys!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please let me know why this photo is not centered. Is it better when the vertical stab is partly cut off placing the main body in the center? This is the composition to show this plane with the tale in the evening sunshine.
    this is an example from my previous compositions: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8567272
    Use the Windows for centering, they should be in the middle of the frame. Or use Brianīs "How to center a plane" post.

I disagree with the horizon level problem as well. It turns on the end of the taxiway. It looked like as it is. Of course the camera was levelled.
    In my opinion, it need some counter clock wise rotation. Look at the RWY in the Background, it should be Horizontal.

Best Regards and always happy spottings.
    Julian S.

Leave a comment:

• barcajax
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    The screener left you a note in the rejection email Ronald.
    Brian, have no mail about this rejection...

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryLi View Post
    Oh yes, this one is obvious dark. You can have a look your histogram.
    Dark and also backlit. Cannot be fixed for upload.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by barcajax View Post
    The screener left you a note in the rejection email Ronald.

Leave a comment:

• federbear
    replied
    Hi guys!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please let me know why this photo is not centered. Is it better when the vertical stab is partly cut off placing the main body in the center? This is the composition to show this plane with the tale in the evening sunshine.
    this is an example from my previous compositions: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8567272

I disagree with the horizon level problem as well. It turns on the end of the taxiway. It looked like as it is. Of course the camera was levelled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X