Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejection help

    Would be most grateful if you could advise whats wrong with this shot. Thank you.

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4693153

  • #2
    Originally posted by fablee View Post
    Would be most grateful if you could advise whats wrong with this shot. Thank you.

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4693153
    Well, I'm not a screener, but the airplane seems to me a quite low in the frame.
    I hope it's helps you.

    Best regsrds,
    Erez.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,
      ErezS is correct.
      As it was written in the appeal reply, it's too low in the frame.

      One tip, look at it as a thumbnail, or move 3-4m from the computer. It's a good way to see how unbalanced a picture can be.

      Regards
      Alex

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ErezS View Post
        Well, I'm not a screener, but the airplane seems to me a quite low in the frame.
        I hope it's helps you.

        Best regsrds,
        Erez.
        Thanks for your kind and prompt advice. Would this seem better?

        http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4710260

        I hope I can have the indulgence of a screener opinion as to whether the above photo is acceptable to jp.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Hi,
          ErezS is correct.
          As it was written in the appeal reply, it's too low in the frame.

          One tip, look at it as a thumbnail, or move 3-4m from the computer. It's a good way to see how unbalanced a picture can be.

          Regards
          Alex
          Thanks Alex for your prompt reply. Can you pls advise if the revised photo below is acceptable to jp?

          http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4710260

          Comment


          • #6
            The revision is perfectly centred. This thread should help.... http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...01&postcount=9

            You can create a keyboard activated grid in Photoshop.

            Go to "Edit"....."Preferences"...."Guides, Grid and Slices"
            In "Gridline every:" type "33.33"
            In the dropdown to the right select "Percent"
            In style select "Lines"
            In subdivisions type "1"
            Click "OK"

            To overlay this on your image to check centre use the ctrl+, keys.
            Repeat that combination to remove the grid.

            Pardon me for jumping in Alex !!
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              The revision is perfectly centred. This thread should help.... http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...01&postcount=9

              You can create a keyboard activated grid in Photoshop.

              Go to "Edit"....."Preferences"...."Guides, Grid and Slices"
              In "Gridline every:" type "33.33"
              In the dropdown to the right select "Percent"
              In style select "Lines"
              In subdivisions type "1"
              Click "OK"

              To overlay this on your image to check centre use the ctrl+, keys.
              Repeat that combination to remove the grid.

              Pardon me for jumping in Alex !!
              Thank you, Sir for your kind opinion and advice.

              Comment

              Working...
              X