Invalid Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot

I am questioning this - new airline flying from Fort Lauderdale to Caracas - inaugural flight - so I uploaded it as hot because of the following statement that would NOT be hot "First visits of an airline to an airport if we already have 50+ photos in the data base of the same aircraft and airline."

Well - this is an inaugural flight and there are a total of 5 pictures of this aircraft on JP in TOTAL - none from this airport, and seeing as this is the inaugural flight, it seemed special. When I submitted the inaugural flight of TAME a year or so ago, that was immediately accepted as a hot.

So - does this not count as hot? Just wondering....

Have just uploaded it as a normal picture - so no need to answer - thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I looked here by mistake ... honestly ... but I noticed something interesting, therefore I allow myself to write this comment.
      If you click on the registration of this airplane you will find that there are three different options for the airline ... (Dynamic Airlines , Dynamic Airways , Dynamic Aviation) for only 5 photos.

Just a little bit weird, is not it?

All the best,
      Erez.

Comment

Apparently I mistook it might interest someone of the management ...

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
          Apparently I mistook it might interest someone of the management ...
          It does but not via this topic. You can send in corrections.
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Invalid Hot

Hi! I just tried posting my first photo and it says it is invalid hot. I put a good reason about the new livery, delivered in 2003 and a beautiful background. Can anyone help me?!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Seb Aviation View Post
              Hi! I just tried posting my first photo and it says it is invalid hot. I put a good reason about the new livery, delivered in 2003 and a beautiful background. Can anyone help me?!

Thanks!
              I assume you are talking about the JetBlue ? A special Scheme is only hot for 48hrs from the first upload. Your Shot was 10 days after the first image into the database.
              There are other issues with your HOT uploads as well which we don’t screen for when an image is invalid hot. Unfortunately we have had to take this stance because some uploaders were using the HOT facility to get an early screening.

Please read the upload guidelines concerning hot images. There is a link on the the upload page.
              Last edited by brianw999; 2018-04-16, 23:22.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I have never uploaded a photo, but I thought that this image taken of the Airbus A380 from Emirates with the new livery of Real Madrid ( 2018 ) taking off a rainy day, could be interesting (hot), although it has bad quality, especially considering that it was the first time the aircraft takeoff from Madrid Barajas Airport with this livery, that was a special flight and that on board was the full team of Real Madrid Football Club traveling to Dubai to get their last title of world champions of clubs, but of course I must be wrong ...

Comment

Originally posted by antiguogrumete View Post
                  I have never uploaded a photo, but I thought that this image taken of the Airbus A380 from Emirates with the new livery of Real Madrid ( 2018 ) taking off a rainy day, could be interesting (hot), although it has bad quality, especially considering that it was the first time the aircraft takeoff from Madrid Barajas Airport with this livery, that was a special flight and that on board was the full team of Real Madrid Football Club traveling to Dubai to get their last title of world champions of clubs, but of course I must be wrong ...

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject...?id=%207043713
                  the photo is not hot anymore, as we already have photos of this aircraft with this livery. The fact, that it has been taken at Madrid or that the team of Real Madrid was aboard desn't add anything at all to the photo.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                  X