Problem after maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload is now working fine and dandy.
    Did screeners live through the "mother of uploads day"?

Will this day of unprecedented uploads go down in the history books, or was it just another day at work?

Comment

It actually wasn't as bad as I expected. These were the figures...

· 06 October 2015: 2 total uploads. 2 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 0 processed.
      · 07 October 2015: 1,590 total uploads. 1,532 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 58 processed.
      · 08 October 2015: 1,393 total uploads. 1,373 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 20 processed.
      · 09 October 2015: 1,018 total uploads. 983 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 35 processed.
      · 10 October 2015: 665 total uploads. 658 not yet screened. 1 in screening. 6 processed.

We would appeal to all uploaders to moderate their number of uploads, double check all data and to only upload their best images. In the end, it will be you the uploaders who suffer with a long queue if there are faulty images in it.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Is it only me or "Your JP Elite account" in Member section still disabled due to maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by CptHuy View Post
          Is it only me or "Your JP Elite account" in Member section still disabled due to maintenance?
          No, it's not just you.

Comment

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
            No, it's not just you.
            Are you still able to upload more than 20 pics in queue?

Mine stated that I am a JP Elite member and it also said in the bottom that I've reached my upload limit...

Comment

Working...
            X