• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CptHuy
    replied
    Originally posted by hongmng View Post
    No, it's not just you.
    Are you still able to upload more than 20 pics in queue?

Mine stated that I am a JP Elite member and it also said in the bottom that I've reached my upload limit...

Leave a comment:

• hongmng
    replied
    Originally posted by CptHuy View Post
    Is it only me or "Your JP Elite account" in Member section still disabled due to maintenance?
    No, it's not just you.

Leave a comment:

• CptHuy
    replied
    Is it only me or "Your JP Elite account" in Member section still disabled due to maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    It actually wasn't as bad as I expected. These were the figures...

06 October 2015: 2 total uploads. 2 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 0 processed.
    07 October 2015: 1,590 total uploads. 1,532 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 58 processed.
    08 October 2015: 1,393 total uploads. 1,373 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 20 processed.
    09 October 2015: 1,018 total uploads. 983 not yet screened. 0 in screening. 35 processed.
    10 October 2015: 665 total uploads. 658 not yet screened. 1 in screening. 6 processed.

We would appeal to all uploaders to moderate their number of uploads, double check all data and to only upload their best images. In the end, it will be you the uploaders who suffer with a long queue if there are faulty images in it.

Leave a comment:

• aceriana
    replied
    Upload is now working fine and dandy.
    Did screeners live through the "mother of uploads day"?

Will this day of unprecedented uploads go down in the history books, or was it just another day at work?

Leave a comment:

• VH-ROB
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    It may even become necessary for us to impose a maximum upload level.
    I think this should definitely happen for say, 2/3 weeks after uploading is allowed again. Say 50 photos in the queue per member? Let's be honest, if the photos are good enough, then they will get into the database eventually. Surely maybe having to wait a few weeks won't do anyone any harm?

Leave a comment:

• wrxflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    It may even become necessary for us to impose a maximum upload level.
    Yes, please do! Everything to keep the queue acceptable!!
    I suppose all uploaders can understand some temporary limitations.

edit: it seems that there are already some limits?!
    After 5 uploads, the site went down again.......
    Last edited by wrxflyer; 2015-10-05, 08:39.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by aceriana View Post
    Are you expecting a tsunami of uploads once the server is operational again? Maybe a massive backlog might form and create delays never seen before?
    That is my fear. I expect everyone and his wife to upload shedloads of images. It would not surprise me to see a queue of 25,000 and a wait of 30 days+ to screen them.
    I would plead with all uploaders to exercise a high degree of self restraint once uploads reopen. It may even become necessary for us to impose a maximum upload level.

Leave a comment:

• aceriana
    replied
    Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Uploads are currently disabled whilst FR24 carry out some work on the known issues after the server migration.

Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope to have things back to normal as soon as possible.
    Are you expecting a tsunami of uploads once the server is operational again? Maybe a massive backlog might form and create delays never seen before?

Leave a comment:

• Siddarth.Bhandary
    replied
    Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Uploads are currently disabled whilst FR24 carry out some work on the known issues after the server migration.

Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope to have things back to normal as soon as possible.
    Thanks James. If possible it will be good to have this info as a ticker in the Home Page or member section.

Leave a comment:

• Nito
    replied
    Hey guys

We have to be patient 'cause I think JPnet is undergoing a heavy maintenance. I have experience in such maintenance and the only thing to do is to wait. Give the technicians time and space to do their job!
    I hope in a couple of days when is maintenance is realized and 100% done that the JP-crew will give us green light to perceived uploading, etc...!

But do not forget that communication is essential!

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    Originally posted by aceriana View Post
    I have tried uploading photos for the past 2 days and I get this error:

Photo upload disabled because of maintenance. Please try again later.

Anybody know if this is an issue with my PC or the website is still undergoing maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• aceriana
    replied
    I have tried uploading photos for the past 2 days and I get this error:

Photo upload disabled because of maintenance. Please try again later.

Anybody know if this is an issue with my PC or the website is still undergoing maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• medo
    replied
    My images in database at 1920px can not be enlarged totally. It 'a temporary problem or is it a choice?

Also when uploading a new picture I'm not able to apply the watermark: the system responds as follows:

"exception 'Aws\Common\Exception\InvalidArgumentException' with message 'You must specify a non-null value for the Body or SourceFile parameters.' in /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Aws/Common/Client/UploadBodyListener.php:91 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Aws\Common\Client\UploadBodyListener->onCommandBeforePrepare(Object(Guzzle\Common\Event), 'command.before_...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher)) #1 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(164): call_user_func(Array, Object(Guzzle\Common\Event), 'command.before_...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher)) #2 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(53): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'command.before_...', Object(Guzzle\Common\Event)) #3 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Common/AbstractHasDispatcher.php(40): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('command.before_...', Object(Guzzle\Common\Event)) #4 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Command/AbstractCommand.php(233): Guzzle\Common\AbstractHasDispatcher->dispatch('command.before_...', Array) #5 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Client.php(205): Guzzle\Service\Command\AbstractCommand->prepare() #6 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Client.php(136): Guzzle\Service\Client->prepareCommand(Object(Aws\S3\Command\S3Command)) #7 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Command/AbstractCommand.php(153): Guzzle\Service\Client->execute(Object(Aws\S3\Command\S3Command)) #8 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Command/AbstractCommand.php(189): Guzzle\Service\Command\AbstractCommand->execute() #9 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Guzzle/Service/Client.php(76): Guzzle\Service\Command\AbstractCommand->getResult() #10 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/lib/AWS/Aws/Common/Client/AbstractClient.php(104): Guzzle\Service\Client->__call('PutObject', Array) #11 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/addphotos/s3sync.php(51): Aws\Common\Client\AbstractClient->__call('putObject', Array) #12 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/addphotos/s3sync.php(51): Aws\S3\S3Client->putObject(Array) #13 /media/stripe/jetphotos/public_html/addphotos/applywatermark.php(252): uploadToS3('/home/jetphotos...', 'full/6/78500_14...', 'G-EZBJ', 'Airbus A319-111', 'Medolago Manuel', '1920', '1079') #14 {main}"

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    On my computer it's looks horrible.
    You are in mobile mode. Somewhere you should find a button to click to go to PC mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X