Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection for different reasons ...

Hi there, guys!
    I've got a reject for different reasons. Twice.
    First:
    Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Categories wrong or missing
    - Bad Info in the following field(s): Serial Number/CN
    Second
    Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter
    - Bad Info in the following field(s): Serial Number/CN
    In the first case I almost believed that I haven't gotten the correct information, so I've researched a bit, foud two different CN's so ... I haven't gave any of them at the seccond attempt. Although the first CN I've gave (CN: 37075), was one which already is in the JP.net database. Absolutely the same with some others in there, yet mine was "bad info". Now, I surprinsingly get Obstructin objects/foreground clutter... C'mon guys ... As an example, the wheels of this Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	1044806 plane are, in %, much more covered by the bridge walking side than the front wheel of the plane in my pic. What are we talking about?
    I can live with the fact that the light conditions were shitty on that day, I can also live with the fact that the post processing might be not the ideal one, but... bad info & obstructing objects for less that 0,001% of the plane?

[TR]
    [TD]Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1044804Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1044805

[/TD]
    [/TR]

PR-MAQ, Airbus A319-132 has c/n of 1855 which is what the JP autofill selects. If you uploaded 37075 then you uploaded the wrong c/n. Airbus have never had 5 figure c/n's. 37075 is the c/n of a B747 of the Qatar Amiri Flight.

On the other shot concerning the obstruction, it is the obstructed wheels which caused that rejection. This has been the subject of heated discussion among the screening crew and the decision was made to reject this kind of shot.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      PR-MAQ, Airbus A319-132 has c/n of 1855 which is what the JP autofill selects. If you uploaded 37075 then you uploaded the wrong c/n. Airbus have never had 5 figure c/n's. 37075 is the c/n of a B747 of the Qatar Amiri Flight.

On the other shot concerning the obstruction, it is the obstructed wheels which caused that rejection. This has been the subject of heated discussion among the screening crew and the decision was made to reject this kind of shot.
      Hi Brian, thank you for your kind answer. The rejected picture of mine IS the second in the question above, meaning THE B748 of the Qatar Amiri Flight. Exactly this is the problem! The A319 I've taken, was a simple example showing that wheels that are covered are also accepted, in cases where the coverage of the wheel even higher is than in my pic of the B748. And yes, the A319 is from JP.net ...

Comment

This 319 is exactly the kind of shot we're not accepting anymore - there might be a couple slipping in by mistake but please remember you don't get to see all the ones we reject on a daily basis

Best regards

Alex

Comment

Hi Alex! I surely understand that! An talking about rejections, is there any possibility that I once take a look behind the curtains? I would really like to see how is a screening panel, how everything there is done! I have once applied for becoming a screener, but since I've got not a single answer, I've supposed I'm not that good to become one! Yet I still want to have a look in there...

Comment

Hello Alex, If you are not accepting more, why are there still recent photos in the same pattern as the A319 in the database?

I know the post is 2016, but still in 2019 shots of these are common around here...
            MHR - BSB Spotter

Comment

Working...
            X