• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar photos

Dear crew,

I have a question regarding the following matter:

2.6 Similar

Means that you have a similar photo already in the database [cut.....] even if taken at different dates or in different phases of flight.

this doesn't say anything about a difference in light. For example if I have photographed the same aircraft in the same position but one is clearly a day shot while the other one is a night shot, will this then be accepted?

Solving this confusion might save me from unnecessary rejects, if any.

Thanks!

Bas

Full night shots are not considered similar to full day shots. The only proviso is that the night shot must be a full darkness shot and the day shot must be a full daylight one.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2016-04-13, 15:10.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Brian!

Comment

Dear friends,

I have a question on the same subject, with your permission I add my question here instead of opening a new Thread.
        I have already some old photos of a particular registration, now I have a new picture of the same aircraft, but now it's with a small sticker on the front of the aircraft, when is not appears in the old photographs.
        I attach here an example.
        It's cut here so you can see the sticker, but my intention is to upload the whole aircraft.
        Is this considered as similar photo or not?

Best regards,
        Erez.
        Attached Files

Comment

It is too small to count as a special scheme but the fact remains that it is different so it technically should be acceptable.
          You have to ask yourself if you want to upload such a small difference just to get another shot into the database
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            It is too small to count as a special scheme but the fact remains that it is different so it technically should be acceptable.
            You have to ask yourself if you want to upload such a small difference just to get another shot into the database
            I'll think about it ...

Comment

Working...
            X