Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection - Appeal

Hi all,

I´d like to know if it worth an appeal because I just got a rejection due to dark, unlevel horizon and airframe cut/missing part.
    Personally I think that it´s dark due to light condition in January at 3.30pm (I uploaded it as night shot because the sun was already under the horizon), in the database there are a lot of close-up image like this where a part is missing and I used the rwy as level.

Thanks

Originally posted by andy_84 View Post
    Hi all,

I´d like to know if it worth an appeal because I just got a rejection due to dark, unlevel horizon and airframe cut/missing part.
    Personally I think that it´s dark due to light condition in January at 3.30pm (I uploaded it as night shot because the sun was already under the horizon), in the database there are a lot of close-up image like this where a part is missing and I used the rwy as level.

Thanks

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5257976
    Hi,

Looks like it does need slight clockwise rotation, but honestly the backlighting makes it probably not worth attempting a re-edit. As for the crop, it's not that you've cut something off, it's more that it's just awkward where you did decide to crop it..seems like there's no reason for it.

edit- forgot you were asking about appealing - in short, not worth it imho.

Comment

Working...
    X