Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejection

    Hi, just got a rejection of this image due to "overexposed" but I think it is due to the natural light when the sun is sitting in winter. I already had a similar issue with other images which were taken the same day at the same hours and after an appeal they were accepted.
    Does an appeal worth even in this case?
    Thanks

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5474391

  • #2
    Originally posted by andy_84 View Post
    Hi, just got a rejection of this image due to "overexposed" but I think it is due to the natural light when the sun is sitting in winter. I already had a similar issue with other images which were taken the same day at the same hours and after an appeal they were accepted.
    Does an appeal worth even in this case?
    Thanks

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5474391
    The highlights look blown out to me on that image, but as I mentioned in another thread, you are welcome to appeal any rejection you feel is unjust. The only appeal I see in your screening history from the same group of shots was in regards to colour, not exposure, so I'm not sure I would use that as a basis for the chances of an appeal of the overexposed image.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would accept that. For me it's a well balanced histogram with no evidence of overexposure in it.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the advice. IŽll try an appeal and eventually I adjust the highlights on the right of the histogram and upload it again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Again, I thought the histgram of this image was quite balanced (quite similar to the other one on this thread) because the white pick was due to the sun shining on the central upper body and if I tried to correct the exposure, -1,5/2 step, all the image became dark and far away from the real light condition but the image has been judged overexsposed. Worth in this case another appeal?
          Thx

          Comment


          • #6
            hi
            got this rejected. -Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. please advise to make it correct

            http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5488166

            Thank you
            ---
            -=[Never stop asking questions]=-


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andy_84 View Post
              Again, I thought the histgram of this image was quite balanced (quite similar to the other one on this thread) because the white pick was due to the sun shining on the central upper body and if I tried to correct the exposure, -1,5/2 step, all the image became dark and far away from the real light condition but the image has been judged overexsposed. Worth in this case another appeal?
              Thx
              You'll need to provide a link to the image in question.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mhashan View Post
                hi
                got this rejected. -Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. please advise to make it correct

                http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5488166

                Thank you
                The sky is much darker around the fuselage and parts of the tail than the rest of the image.

                Comment

                Working...
                X