Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection: Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejection: Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

    Hi,
    This picture was rejected due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. There were no screener comments within the mail. Can you tell me what exactly is wrong with this picture?

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5666144

    Thanks

  • #2
    There are halos around parts of the aircraft, caused during editing of the photo.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

    Comment


    • #3
      There are also multiple light coloured spots over the image.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank You Guys for the reply.

        Comment


        • #5
          Received today a rejection due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. I would appreciate very much to know what exactly went wrong with this picture?

          http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5666682

          Regards,

          Nito

          Better be in stone age than in no age

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nito View Post
            Received today a rejection due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. I would appreciate very much to know what exactly went wrong with this picture?

            http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5666682

            Regards,

            Nito
            Hey guys, a little help or comment?

            Better be in stone age than in no age

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nito View Post
              Hey guys, a little help or comment?
              It seems that no one can help?

              Better be in stone age than in no age

              Comment


              • #8
                There is noise all over the place in the sky/clouds. I would try to reduce the brightness in the sky - that might help.
                I actually don't like the crop so much and would make a tighter crop on the right.

                Best,
                Peter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Peter

                  Better be in stone age than in no age

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi guys,

                    I had a rejection due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. The same editing process and actions as always, nothing extras. I would very much appreciate what exactly went wrong with this picture?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	N287AY-American-TNCA-Nava-261216-AAB_4644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	713.6 KB
ID:	1015393

                    Cheers

                    Nito

                    Better be in stone age than in no age

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nito View Post
                      Hi guys,

                      I had a rejection due to Over Processed / Bad postprocessing. The same editing process and actions as always, nothing extras. I would very much appreciate what exactly went wrong with this picture?

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7189[/ATTACH]

                      Cheers

                      Nito
                      Isn't here any screener for help?

                      Better be in stone age than in no age

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nito View Post
                        Isn't here any screener for help?
                        Well...there is a place called 'NEW Editing advice thread', which is also in this forum. Maybe you could try to ask for help at there.
                        Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi Austinshih90,

                          They suppose to reply on this thread. I don't know what's happening!

                          I will wait for a day or so before going to ask for comments to the other thread.

                          Thanks anyway

                          Better be in stone age than in no age

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Without a link to the rejected photo we simply are not able to know, what the screeners thought or commented. Anyway, in my opinion, the photo has a plastic like look. As if you used too much noise reducer. But as mentioned, I don't see the screener comments, if there are any to start with.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                              Without a link to the rejected photo we simply are not able to know, what the screeners thought or commented. Anyway, in my opinion, the photo has a plastic like look. As if you used too much noise reducer. But as mentioned, I don't see the screener comments, if there are any to start with.
                              Thank you Gerardo for you well appreciated comments. Though the screeners didn't leave a comment, that's why I've used this thread.

                              Here is the link: Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1015400

                              and a screenshot of my photo queue: Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	400.8 KB
ID:	1015401

                              Regards

                              Better be in stone age than in no age

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X