Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Layout Uploading Issue

Hello,

I have an issue with an image. I uploaded it and clicked the proper airline yet the form somehow still went with a wrong one. It got screened and the airline/colorful special box (somehow was checked when I never checked it) were the two rejection reasons. Is there any way I can just edit the airline and appeal to avoid the 2 week wait in the queue. Or can I appeal it and have a senior screener just make the correction? The new upload system is nice but it still seems to be a bit buggy.

Thanks!

Which reg was it that you uploaded?
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

N13248
      Upload ID was 5733484

Comment

Hm I checked the autofill and I assume you selected UA? It works with me so I cant see no problem. Do you have a link to your reject?

Erwin

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I did select the United Airlines. It worked every other time so far on all the other frames I have uploaded. A lot of United's 737s were Continental so it's something I'm used to seeing and doing.

Comment

Ok. I will try a test upload.

Edit: I am sorry to say my upload ended up as UA in the queue after I selected it.
            Last edited by ErwinS; 2017-03-03, 22:10.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
            X