Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon unlevel

Dear Friends,

This photo rejected because of ''horizon unlevel'' with comment from the screener: ''horizon unlevel, turn ccw''.

The most massive vertical object here (in my opinion) is the yellow pole, so I referred to this pole for leveling.

All the other object can be an optical error because of the wide-angle lens.
    What do you think now?

But maybe I'm wrong, so if I'm wrong I'm not ashamed to apologize.
    In this case, I would like to ask how much should I rotate the photo counterclockwise?

By the way, the registration here is a mistake, I do not know how it came in, but now it's not the issue and it does not matter.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Image shows lens distortion in both sides, in this case level it using the center vertical lines. Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	97857_1494589529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	885.7 KB
ID:	1015830
    Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    Dear Friends,

This photo rejected because of ''horizon unlevel'' with comment from the screener: ''horizon unlevel, turn ccw''.

The most massive vertical object here (in my opinion) is the yellow pole, so I referred to this pole for leveling.

All the other object can be an optical error because of the wide-angle lens.
    What do you think now?

But maybe I'm wrong, so if I'm wrong I'm not ashamed to apologize.
    In this case, I would like to ask how much should I rotate the photo counterclockwise?

By the way, the registration here is a mistake, I do not know how it came in, but now it's not the issue and it does not matter.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by Anatal View Post
      Image shows lens distortion in both sides, in this case level it using the center vertical lines. Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7710[/ATTACH]
      OK, Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X