Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting location / Emirates @ BCN

Hi guys!

I got this picture rejected and don't really feel understood. Reply via Email is impossible so I try my luck here

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5887405

Rejection reason says "aircraft not centered" - thats why I already appealed it saying that it's a spotting location and the main focus is the composition and not the aircraft itself.

Answer was: "In that case, it\'s a rejection for categories, for missing airport overview category and i can\'t see any description about the spotting location which is a bad info rejection. Sorry for the confusion, but the rejection remains as the info/categories are incorrect."

I cannot really understand this. I did include a description of the location as remark ("Remarks: [1600px] A6-EOV on final for runway 25R after flight Emirates 187 Super from DXB at 20:53 hrs. Spotting location at the approach path of runway 25R. Coordinates 41"18'29.1"N 2"06'36.3"E"). And category "Airport overview"? You can't even see anything of the airport except the approach lights. So every spotting location is automatically an airport overview even if you can't see the airport? If that's the case I simply can reupload it with this category picked.

Regards
    Oli

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
    Hi guys!

I got this picture rejected and don't really feel understood. Reply via Email is impossible so I try my luck here

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5887405

Rejection reason says "aircraft not centered" - thats why I already appealed it saying that it's a spotting location and the main focus is the composition and not the aircraft itself.

Answer was: "In that case, it\'s a rejection for categories, for missing airport overview category and i can\'t see any description about the spotting location which is a bad info rejection. Sorry for the confusion, but the rejection remains as the info/categories are incorrect."

I cannot really understand this. I did include a description of the location as remark ("Remarks: [1600px] A6-EOV on final for runway 25R after flight Emirates 187 Super from DXB at 20:53 hrs. Spotting location at the approach path of runway 25R. Coordinates 41"18'29.1"N 2"06'36.3"E"). And category "Airport overview"? You can't even see anything of the airport except the approach lights. So every spotting location is automatically an airport overview even if you can't see the airport? If that's the case I simply can reupload it with this category picked.

Regards
    Oli
    Hi, I didn't handle your appeal, but I agree that the centering shouldn't be an issue. All images designated as 'Spotting Location' need to have the 'airport overview' category selected, in order to distinguish them from regular aircraft images (this applies to runway, ramp, tower, and terminal shots as well). As for the missing info, I can't help, it's possible your description (which should have been adequate as it included the coordinates) didn't make it through the upload process.

Comment

Working...
    X