Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Vignetting not allowed"

Sir:
    The rejected reason is "Vignetting not allowed". What it is meaning exactly? With higher shutter speed to deliver the details of the background building behind the plane?
    Or blurring on the background with slower shutter speed is not aceepted?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks.

Originally posted by shimin View Post
    Sir:
    The rejected reason is "Vignetting not allowed". What it is meaning exactly? With higher shutter speed to deliver the details of the background building behind the plane?
    Or blurring on the background with slower shutter speed is not aceepted?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks.
    Hello, Shimin
    Vignetting means some dark angle or dark side appear in your photo. You can use " Equalize" in the PS and you can see it clearly. But regarding to this one ... without using equalize i can see vignetting clearly too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	38855_1496243595.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	938.7 KB
ID:	1015884

Comment

Originally posted by HarryLi View Post
      Hello, Shimin
      Vignetting means some dark angle or dark side appear in your photo. You can use " Equalize" in the PS and you can see it clearly. But regarding to this one ... without using equalize i can see vignetting clearly too.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7784[/ATTACH]
      Thanks a lot for your comments. after more than 2000 photos uploaded here, it is the my very first one rejected with this reason.

Comment

[QUOTE=shimin;649624]Thanks a lot for your comments. after more than 2000 photos uploaded here, it is the my very first one rejected with this reason

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X