Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under sharpened

Hey guys,
    had this photo rejected and was wondering how you could sharpen the aircraft without adding too much noise to the sky?
    (i assume the undersharpened part is the outline of the aircraft).
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards, Brad.

Q, ues, the silhouette look soft. Depending on the app you use to process your images, you could either mask the sky or not add the sharpening to it bu excluding the area like in NIKs.

IMHO, the image won´t be sharp enough though. but you can always try.

Comment

Originally posted by Qantas717 View Post
      Hey guys,
      had this photo rejected and was wondering how you could sharpen the aircraft without adding too much noise to the sky?
      (i assume the undersharpened part is the outline of the aircraft).
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards, Brad.
      You can use "Magic Wand Tool" in PS to select the sky first after selecting all sky then click "Select" - "Inverse" (you can use " Shif+ctrl+I to inverse) after inversing Click "Select" again and choose " Modify" - "Expand" use 1-2 to expand the area that you chose before. And then you can sharpen now .

Comment

I am sorry to say, but I am afraid you can not improve this one: it looks like the line of the silhouette is blurred

Comment

Working...
        X