Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to resize photo without jpeg artifact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to resize photo without jpeg artifact.

Hey everyone! My name is Kevin Xu. I have recently been getting into spotting. I am having some troubles however uploading my photos.

I recently got 2 rejected photos. They both were rejected because they contained jpeg artifacts. I think the reason why was because I used pixlr.com to resize the photos to meet the upload standards.

So my question is there any other way to resize photos to meed the upload standards of jetphotos.com. Also if you somehow get jpeg artifacts, how can you get rid of them?

Thanks for taking your time in helping me. It is greatly appreciated!

*I have linked on of the photos I took that was rejected because of jpeg artifacts.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by K3v1nxu View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Kevin Xu. I have recently been getting into spotting. I am having some troubles however uploading my photos.

I recently got 2 rejected photos. They both were rejected because they contained jpeg artifacts. I think the reason why was because I used pixlr.com to resize the photos to meet the upload standards.

So my question is there any other way to resize photos to meed the upload standards of jetphotos.com. Also if you somehow get jpeg artifacts, how can you get rid of them?

Thanks for taking your time in helping me. It is greatly appreciated!

*I have linked on of the photos I took that was rejected because of jpeg artifacts.
    I assume you're using pixlr to edit your photos? Make sure when you save your final edit, the quality is set to maximum (100). That will prevent jpeg artifacts.

Once an image/file has been compressed, you can't 'get rid of' the compression. You'll need to re-work the original file. This is all assuming the original image is of high quality. If the original image is itself compressed due to your original camera settings, unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

Comment

Working...
    X