Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qatar A350,

Hello ,

Got this one rejected due to softness and missing info. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5957331.
    Want to know what kind of sharpening i have to add as I think several points are pointing to jaggies already.
    Only the the nose and nosewheel are soft in my opinion

Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
    Hello ,

Got this one rejected due to softness and missing info. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5957331.
    Want to know what kind of sharpening i have to add as I think several points are pointing to jaggies already.
    Only the the nose and nosewheel are soft in my opinion
    Whole aircraft is soft, but yes, especially noticeable toward the front. I would say you're going to need a fair amount of sharpening on the original, as if it looks soft at this low resolution, I'd bet the original is almost blurry.

Comment

Original doesn't seem blurred to me, don't know what 's wrong with (Apparenly way too soft). After adding sharpening the aircraft still looks blurred/soft.(See attached image) So I will rest my caseClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8051.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1016044

Comment

Original doesn't seem blurred to me, don't know what 's wrong with (Apparenly way too soft). After adding sharpening the aircraft still looks blurred/soft.(See attached image) So I will rest my case[ATTACH=CONFIG]7965[/ATTACH]
        Still soft in spots. I can take a look at the original and even try a quick edit if you'd like to see if it's possible to come up with something better. Let me know.

Comment

Biggest problems seem the windows to me. If you got time to check that would be great. Can't send it this way nor via Email, because it's a NEF-file.

Comment

Biggest problems seem the windows to me. If you got time to check that would be great. Can't send it this way nor via Email, because it's a NEF-file.
            NEF files can be sent via email, as long as they're within the size limits of whatever service you're using. 25mb for gmail, for example. Let me know.

Comment

After checking the original file in lightroom (didn't do that on the frst occasion), I discovered it's rather blurry indeed. I had another original of the aircraft,which should be better. This is the edited version of the other one.Don't know if it's good enough, but it should be far better as the fisrt oneClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8052.JPG
Size:	841.0 KB
ID:	1016048

Comment

After checking the original file in lightroom (didn't do that on the frst occasion), I discovered it's rather blurry indeed. I had another original of the aircraft,which should be better. This is the edited version of the other one.Don't know if it's good enough, but it should be far better as the fisrt one[ATTACH=CONFIG]7975[/ATTACH]
                Sharpening looks acceptable to me, though you've centered it a little high in the frame.

Comment

Thought I couldn't fix the position, but I could.....Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8052-2.JPG
Size:	861.2 KB
ID:	1016052

Comment

Thought I couldn't fix the position, but I could.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH]
                    Still a touch high, but would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Thought I couldn't fix the position, but I could.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH]
                      In my opinion still a bit too high.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                      X