Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianw999
    replied
    The colours of the Westjet look too light.

Leave a comment:

• cwk6888
    replied
    Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Looking at the WestJet equalised there is a slight halo especially above the nose area which would get an over-processed reason. Maybe due to over use of shadow/highlights or maybe something to do with camera settings such as if you have a Nikon are you making sure D-Lighting is switched off.
    Thanks for the quick response. No I did not use D-Lighting.

Using Photoshop Equalize, I did see a small halo above the cockpit window under high magnification. I suppose that is enough for being rejected.

There appears to be a similar halo around the cockpit window for the accepted Korean Air photo too. These artifacts are so small that they are difficult to check.

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    Looking at the WestJet equalised there is a slight halo especially above the nose area which would get an over-processed reason. Maybe due to over use of shadow/highlights or maybe something to do with camera settings such as if you have a Nikon are you making sure D-Lighting is switched off.

Leave a comment:

• cwk6888
    started a topic Bad Processing Rejection

Bad Processing Rejection

Don't quite understand why this photo was rejected as being "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing".

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

However, the following photo taken at the same location at roughly the same time with identical post processing settings is accepted.

HL7631. Boeing 747-8B5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Does anybody know why?
Working...
X