Radioactivity - Editing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Same thing for me for photos I've uploaded after the 22nd of February. Not sure why. Someone made a post about this in the Site Specific forum. No response from the editors yet.
    Today I was looking at my photos and I didn't have this problem. Did you take a look too? Because I know the site is undergoing updates and we must be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioactivity View Post

Today I was looking at my photos and I didn't have this problem. Did you take a look too? Because I know the site is undergoing updates and we must be patient.
      Yeah it's still the same way on desktop. But it works fine on the mobile site.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRR.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1156952

I always use Lr's automatic horizon correction and have never had any problems. But this photo is not being accepted due to noise and horizon. So how do I fix it? I already removed the sharpness naturally from the F/13 of the camera and the horizon I always use the hangar door as a reference even so, I take reject for Too much noise or grain and Horizon unlevel.
        Attached Files

Comment

I always use Lr's automatic horizon correction and have never had any problems. But this photo is not being accepted due to noise and horizon. So how do I fix it? I already removed the sharpness naturally from the F/13 of the camera and the horizon I always use the hangar door as a reference even so, I take reject for Too much noise or grain and Horizon unlevel.
          Needs a little CW rotation. Noise in the shadows may be difficult to remove.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAH.jpg Views:	0 Size:	612.7 KB ID:	1158829

3.4.3 Motive

Jetphotos.com is primarily an aviation database. With this in mind an aircraft or a primarily aviation based subject should form the greatest part of the image. Concentration on subjects such as posed groups of people, female anatomy on a beach such as recent uploads from St Maarten or any other place, will be rejected on the grounds of Motive.

For privacy reasons the following situations can lead to a motive rejection

- The photo exposes an easily identifiable person, including air crew in a cockpit etc, who are not clearly posing.

- The photo exposes a readable vehicle license plate. Blurring the plate to a minimum which makes the plate unreadable is accepted.

Hello crew, I would like to know if the my license plate blur is acceptable for uploading.

Comment

Hello crew, I would like to know if the my license plate blur is acceptable for uploading.
              Still kind of readable, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still kind of readable, tbh.
                Ah yes, I'm going to enhance the blur everything is possible using photoshop. Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Name:	LTS.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1164794

It will pass?

PS: the forum changed the colors of the photo due to Adobe RGB. On upload it will be converted.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Name:	LTS.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1164794

It will pass?

PS: the forum changed the colors of the photo due to Adobe RGB. On upload it will be converted.
                    Borderline soft.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline soft.
                      Could you explain to me? Is it due to the use of Auto Focus over long distances?

Comment

Could you explain to me? Is it due to the use of Auto Focus over long distances?
                        Borderline = may or may not be an issue.

I am unable to determine what is causing the softness without seeing the original file and knowing all aspects involved in taking the image (conditions, editing, save settings, etc.)

Comment

Photo ID: 11204298

Reason(s) for rejection:
                          Too much or too little contrast

?!

The aircraft is illuminated and following the guides. In winter we photograph from the front where the light is favorable and avoiding the backlight.

Comment

Photo ID: 11204298

Reason(s) for rejection:
                            Too much or too little contrast

?!

The aircraft is illuminated and following the guides. In winter we photograph from the front where the light is favorable and avoiding the backlight.
                            Rejections that have already been appealed will not be commented on by the crew.

Comment

Name:	NCN.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	1166987

Well here we have an aircraft with its own protection cover: Will it be accepted?

Comment

Well here we have an aircraft with its own protection cover: Will it be accepted?
                                The cover should not be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X