Info rejection help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info rejection help

Hi, I had this shot rejected for "Bad Info: Airline".

I'd uploaded it as a 'ramp' shot as I didn't think either plane was sufficiently dominant to use its reg. Should it be uploaded as a shot of the Westjet?

Click image for larger version

Name:	47969_1504954461.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	620.6 KB
ID:	1044993

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
    Hi, I had this shot rejected for "Bad Info: Airline".

I'd uploaded it as a 'ramp' shot as I didn't think either plane was sufficiently dominant to use its reg. Should it be uploaded as a shot of the Westjet?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9188[/ATTACH]

Thanks for any help.
    Hi,
    Yes please with the 737 reg - ramp shots request at least 3 planes in the frame.
    What a nice shot BTW !!

cheers
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      Hi,
      Yes please with the 737 reg - ramp shots request at least 3 planes in the frame.
      What a nice shot BTW !!

cheers
      Alex
      Hi Alex, thanks for that.

However, I'm slightly confused (not unusual!)

The Upload Guidelines here (https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version) make no mention of 'ramp shots'.

However, a previous version which I had downloaded (dated 27th August 2016) says - "Where there are two or more aircraft in an image and none of them form a majority part of the image then they should be uploaded as a Ramp shot. "Majority part" means 60% or more of the image." It was on that basis that I uploaded this image as a ramp shot.

Appreciate any additional clarification you can provide. Cheers.

Regards,
      Steve.

Comment

I stand corrected but still I think your pic doesn't really represent a ramp view and would be better uploaded with the 737 info.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

OK thanks, Alex.

Comment

Working...
          X