Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to specify location for air-to-air shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to specify location for air-to-air shots?

How should location be used for air-to-air shots?

I presume it should be Country and "Inflight" with "Air to Air" selected as a category? No part of the plane I was shooting from is visible in the photos.

Thanks!

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
    How should location be used for air-to-air shots?

I presume it should be Country and "Inflight" with "Air to Air" selected as a category? No part of the plane I was shooting from is visible in the photos.

Thanks!
    That is correct, unless an airport is visible i.e. the popular a2a helicopter shots at LAX.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. These shots were over open countryside, so no airports visible.

Just out of interest re LAX helicopter shots (still on my bucket list) - are those classified as a2a? I would consider those a2g myself.

Comment

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
        Thanks for the quick response. These shots were over open countryside, so no airports visible.

Just out of interest re LAX helicopter shots (still on my bucket list) - are those classified as a2a? I would consider those a2g myself.
        Depends if the target aircraft is in the ground or not. Shots of aircraft touching the ground do not need 'Air to Air' category.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X