Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My picture is correct or not ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My picture is correct or not ?

    Hello and good day, To avoid a rejection(discharge), has t he(it) corrections there to be brought? Thank you

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6150708

  • #2
    Hi,

    although I didn't really understand you I don't think this picture will be accepted. It has a lot of noise, it's backlit, there is heat haze and it's not really sharp.

    Greetings from Germany,

    Lars

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
      Hello and good day, To avoid a rejection(discharge), has t he(it) corrections there to be brought? Thank you

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6150708
      If you want a photo to be pre-screened by the screeners, you will have to upload somewhere else. If you upload it to the Jetphotos queue, we will screen it, when it appears in the screening page.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you for your answers. In what place I have to put my photos so that they are prefiltered?

        Comment


        • #5
          https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...REW-reply-only

          But you can save the time, spotterdus is absolutly right.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
            Thank you for your answers. In what place I have to put my photos so that they are prefiltered?
            Upload them either here on the forum or on sites like flickr, Imgur, Google Photos, 500px, TinyPic or others.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello everyone

              I wanted to consult the following image to see if the rejection is good.

              Thank you in advance for your time to help me.

              Regards!


              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6148705

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                Hello everyone

                I wanted to consult the following image to see if the rejection is good.

                Thank you in advance for your time to help me.

                Regards!


                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6148705
                Same as above: If you want a photo to be pre-screened by the screeners, you will have to upload somewhere else. If you upload it to the Jetphotos queue, we will screen it, when it appears in the screening page.

                As the original question has been answered and in order to avoid more photos in the queue to be put for pre-screening, the topic will be closed.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                Comment

                Working...
                X