Eduardo Paixão Silva - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello JP Screeners,
    about this rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8015197) and this one (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7999949), are the acceptable now:

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
      Hello JP Screeners,
      about this rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8015197) and this one (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7999949), are the acceptable now:
      Borderline/no and yes, respectively, for me.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen this one. Thanks!

Comment

Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen this one. Thanks!

Would be rejected for contrast, and possibly also noise.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen this one. Thanks!

Comment

Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen this one. Thanks!
              Borderline oversharpened/heat haze.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners,
                I bought a new lens and this photo is the first i'll upload. I just increased a bit the contrast and sharpness. For me it's ok, what do you think? Thanks!

Comment

Hello JP Screeners,
                  I bought a new lens and this photo is the first i'll upload. I just increased a bit the contrast and sharpness. For me it's ok, what do you think? Thanks!

Might be a touch low in the frame, but otherwise should be acceptable.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen these two photos. About the Star Alliance, what are your references for "horizon" (my reference was the runway signs) Thanks!

Comment

Hello JP Screeners, please pre-screen these two photos. About the Star Alliance, what are your references for "horizon" (my reference was the runway signs) Thanks!
                      Slightly oversharpened on the first; horizon is hard to tell because of the lack of vertical references, so yes taxiway signs will be your best bet.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners, quick question, are these 2 photos considered "similar"? Thanks!

Comment

Hello JP Screeners, quick question, are these 2 photos considered "similar"? Thanks!
                          Yes.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners, this photo has some kind of shadow mainly above the fuselage, it's not excessive edition because it's present on the original raw. Any idea why and how to avoid it? I'm asking because i think it's a rejection reason for this one. Thanks for any tip!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP Screeners, this photo has some kind of shadow mainly above the fuselage, it's not excessive edition because it's present on the original raw. Any idea why and how to avoid it? I'm asking because i think it's a rejection reason for this one. Thanks for any tip!
                              Looks like an editing halo, but those typically are not present in raw files. Do you mean actual raw file, or simply unprocessed jpg? If the latter, it's your camera that is adding it. If the former, it could be a natural phenomenon. In that case I can take a look at the raw file to confirm if you'd like.

Comment

• So indeed, after receiving the raw file, I can confirm it is your processing causing the effect, as the version I created with all settings to zero does not have any halos.

Your posted image:
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	image_34135-eq.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1096977

My edit from raw:
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_7580-eq.jpg Views:	0 Size:	946.5 KB ID:	1096978

That having been proven, I doubt the halos are strong/noticeable enough to actually cause a rejection.

Comment

Working...
                                X