[ATTACH=CONFIG]27023[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]27024[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]27025[/ATTACH]
      Could I please ask for pre-screening on these images? Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
        Could I please ask for pre-screening on these images? Many thanks
        Hi Kylie

Sorry for the delay in response I hadn't realised you had not had feedback from the team.
        1. Color/contrast
        2-3 - look ok
        5. Horizon
        T

Comment

• Not to worry! I appreciate things get very busy Thanks for the feedback. I figured that might be the case with #5, though the buildings lines are vertical and there is minimal lens barrel distortion. Could it perhaps be that the clouds just appear "squint"? I'm not sure if the narrow 717 wing helps either.

Comment

Not to worry! I appreciate things get very busy Thanks for the feedback. I figured that might be the case with #5, though the buildings lines are vertical and there is minimal lens barrel distortion. Could it perhaps be that the clouds just appear "squint"? I'm not sure if the narrow 717 wing helps either.
            That high rise in the distance above the wing tip kinda looks ok- worth a go. Will depend on the screener(s) view as always
            T

Comment

• Okay, I'll add a comment. Thanks for your time!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	N808PH_PHKO_0197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	582.7 KB
ID:	1041486

I had a rejection on this image last night, for unlevel and for bad info. I've since corrected the horizon by rotating as suggested in the screener's comment section, though was needing advice with the 'bad info' section please. It's a new registration to the database, N808PH. I initially selected 'Private' for the operator, though on second thought realised that this should be the airline, 'Paradise Helicopters'. I've added that to the airline request form as it was not an option, and have since received a conformation email that the airline request was approved. However, when entering the data for this aircraft, the airline 'Paradise Helicopters' still does not show as an option to enter manually. I've given it quite a while in case the database perhaps just took time to update, and it is still the same. What should I enter under the 'operator' section? Many thanks as always!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27099[/ATTACH]

I had a rejection on this image last night, for unlevel and for bad info. I've since corrected the horizon by rotating as suggested in the screener's comment section, though was needing advice with the 'bad info' section please. It's a new registration to the database, N808PH. I initially selected 'Private' for the operator, though on second thought realised that this should be the airline, 'Paradise Helicopters'. I've added that to the airline request form as it was not an option, and have since received a conformation email that the airline request was approved. However, when entering the data for this aircraft, the airline 'Paradise Helicopters' still does not show as an option to enter manually. I've given it quite a while in case the database perhaps just took time to update, and it is still the same. What should I enter under the 'operator' section? Many thanks as always!
                  Hi Kylie
                  Before i or the team can comment pls link the actual rejected image.
                  It’s important because we as crew can see the rejection comments
                  Cheers T

Comment

• Sorry, here is the link now. Thanks!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Sorry, here is the link now. Thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7491409
                      Thanks Kylie. I see the issue and have asked one of our admins to check the status of your update form. Regards T

Comment

• Kylie,
                        Its under 'General Aviation' - "Paradise Helicopters"
                        Regards T

Comment

• Ah, I initially did try that and then the further drop down menu must not just have been working on my laptop. Sorry, and thank you! How are these images? Thank you very much for your time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-EBA_WSSS_8681.jpg
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	1041497

Name:	9V-SQN_WSSS_8765.jpg
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	1041498

Name:	HS-TJD_WSSS_8723.jpg
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	1041499

Name:	9V-SCI_WSSS_8686.jpg
Size:	438.6 KB
ID:	1041500

Name:	D-AIXD_WSSS__8655.jpg
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	1041501

Comment

Ah, I initially did try that and then the further drop down menu must not just have been working on my laptop. Sorry, and thank you! How are these images? Thank you very much for your time!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27111[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27112[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27113[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27114[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27115[/ATTACH]
                            Are these okay? Also, from a time saving perspective, would you personally recommend I leave the 'pre-screening' and just my images from now on in the actual queue? I feel I've sorted most major issues out with my editing; it's just recongising the images that are lacking in contrast probably. Thank you all for your time in helping me!

Comment

• Sorry to ask again, but would it be possible for feedback please? Think my post may have been overlooked accidentally

Comment

• Could any screener assist please?

Comment

Working...
                                X